The Student Room Group
i have no idea.
I'm pretty sure you can appeal any punishment in court, but it's usually ill-advised because there is enough evidence to prove you wrong. Say for a speeding ticket for example: there is always an accompanying photo showing the vehicle, and the speed it was travelling. And remember, testimony from the police alone is enough to warrant a convction. And you'll have to pay up even more if you want to take it to court, and end up losing.

But, it all depends on your individual circumstances.
Reply 3
cowleya
I'm pretty sure you can appeal any punishment in court, but it's usually ill-advised because there is enough evidence to prove you wrong. Say for a speeding ticket for example: there is always an accompanying photo showing the vehicle, and the speed it was travelling. And remember, testimony from the police alone is enough to warrant a convction. And you'll have to pay up even more if you want to take it to court, and end up losing.

But, it all depends on your individual circumstances.

If you get a speeding ticket then you have the right to ask for a copy of the photo. If they can't provide it then there's a good chance you can get yourself off the hook. :wink:
/irrelevant post.
FTR, a caution can't stop you from becoming a teacher. Anything further can.

Source: I have a friend who's a teacher, who got a caution when she was 17.
Reply 6
Goooodtimes.
i have no idea.

There is a place for you in heaven....

Latest

Trending

Trending