The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Palaeobiology and evolution :D

Ok so starting palaeobiology this year at portsmouth and looking forward to it :smile: just wondering if anyone else on here was doing the same course and what their thoughts on it were and just a place to get to know each other before hand.

Also wondering if anyone whos older and has been on the course could give a run down of what its gonna be like.
Hi there, my housemate is doing Palaeo and is thoroughly enjoying it! He's always going on trips to Isle of White and other places to study rock formations (if that interests you?) and look for fossils and he's going to Spain just after term starts.

From what i've heard the lecturers are very experienced and knowledgeable, and i dont think he has any complaints - maybe because its one of the few unis in the country to teach a degree in it?

Hope that helps!
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Hello! I'm assuming you'll be a graduate by now, just wondering if you could give me some advice?

I've applied to a couple of Palaeontology related courses; one being at Portsmouth. How did you find it and where has it taken you now? Where else did you apply to? Also looking for advice on my personal statements too :frown:

I'm just really nervous about applying and not getting in anywhere haha :frown:

I've wanted to be a palaeontologist since I was a little girl!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending