The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lilylucy
and what have you got against chinese guys
your either really immature or really insecure

I'm not immature, and I'm definitly not insecure, probably the opposite of that. I have nothing against them. Do you find them attractive as a race ?
Reply 61
bum him yum yum :yep:

trey is very yummy :love:
i was so happy when he cut his hair and started getting muscle
his sexyness when from a 5/10 to out of this world
i was not feelinng the cainrows and skinny/lanky look he had before
Reply 62
none of them..they all look like robots

p.s: and nr. 1 isnt skinny at all.
1 is:sogood:. And, I'm not just talking about his body...giggity giggity.
The third pic won't load, but anyway I don't like either of the first two.
Athletic :smile:
Reply 66
TheCurlyHairedDude
I'm not immature, and I'm definitly not insecure, probably the opposite of that. I have nothing against them. Do you find them attractive as a race ?

well thats how your comment came off as you seiously just changed your mind on my appearince just because i found some one whos korean attractive that sounds very immature/insecure

A HOT GUY WITH A NICE BODY IS JUST THAT, A HOT GUY WITH A NICE BODY

yes i find there race attractive same way i find black, white, mixed race,asian,iniut,latino,aboriginals attractive no race are ugy to me they have there beautiful people and there unattractive people

the only reason i put his picture up is because im a big fan of his work and he stared in one of my favorite movies ninja assasin so i when i think amazing bodies i think of that picture i posted up of him not because his oriental because his body in that pic amazing and yes he is VERY ATTRACTIVE

i find him attractive the same way i find, trey songs, j cole, gabrial aubrey,massari, paul walker, ludicris,ti,josh gyllynhall etc
just famous people that are attractive
Reply 67
athletic middlish
lilylucy
well thats how your comment came off as you seiously just changed your mind on my appearince just because i found some one whos korean attractive that sounds very immature/insecure

A HOT GUY WITH A NICE BODY IS JUST THAT, A HOT GUY WITH A NICE BODY

yes i find there race attractive same way i find black, white, mixed race,asian,iniut,latino,aboriginals attractive no race are ugy to me they have there beautiful people and there unattractive people

the only reason i put his picture up is because im a big fan of his work and he stared in one of my favorite movies ninja assasin so i when i think amazing bodies i think of that picture i posted up of him not because his oriental because his body in that pic amazing and yes he is VERY ATTRACTIVE

i find him attractive the same way i find, trey songs, j cole, gabrial aubrey,massari, paul walker, ludicris,ti,josh gyllynhall etc
just famous people that are attractive

Lol chill out!

Honestly, you're allowed your opinions. Wow, just famous people that are attractive ? So if you saw Trey Songz, he's be less attractive to you than he is now ?
Reply 69
TheCurlyHairedDude
Lol chill out!

Honestly, you're allowed your opinions. Wow, just famous people that are attractive ? So if you saw Trey Songz, he's be less attractive to you than he is now ?

if i didnt know who trey songz was and i saw him on the street id just think he was good looking guy going about his business i wounldt go gaga over him
its the whole attractive+famous+loads of money= girls going crazy over them
if all these famous people had normal jobs alot of them wouldnt be considered that beautiful only a few like beyonce, scarlett johannson,cassie , natalie portman are actually as beautiful as the media makes them out to be in my opinion any way
lilylucy
if i didnt know who trey songz was and i saw him on the street id just think he was good looking guy going about his business i wounldt go gaga over him
its the whole attractive+famous+loads of money= girls going crazy over them
if all these famous people had normal jobs alot of them wouldnt be considered that beautiful only a few like beyonce, scarlett johannson,cassie , natalie portman are actually as beautiful as the media makes them out to be in my opinion any way

That's interesting. Yeah money/media does automatically make you attractive I quess. I think even if I could sing I'd have girls drooling over me tbh, you liek to type a lot though don't you :P !
Reply 71
TheCurlyHairedDude
That's interesting. Yeah money/media does automatically make you attractive I quess. I think even if I could sing I'd have girls drooling over me tbh, you liek to type a lot though don't you :P !

nah not really im bored at home need to do something to keep myself entertained
athletic. definitely.
lilylucy
nah not really im bored at home need to do something to keep myself entertained

Meh I'm bored too :frown:

Are you African or Caribbean, if so where from :smile: ?
Reply 74
TheCurlyHairedDude
Meh I'm bored too :frown:

Are you African or Caribbean, if so where from :smile: ?

im from central africa, democratic republic of congo
Reply 75
Ewww, none of them.
lilylucy
im from central africa, democratic republic of congo

cooooool
Reply 77
the second one for me, too :biggrin:
Reply 78
one or two, im not picky! :P:
None!!

Latest