The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Jubilee - Southwell Hall inet

Hey all, first post here though been reading alot of the posts, really helpful, thanks!

Ive got a question about Southwell hall on Jubilee campus, is the internet in halls restricted at all? I.e Can I still download music, play online games, use IM clients etc?

Also how fast is it?

Actually now I think about it, ive lots of qs:

What times the bar open too?
Is it a dead cert that no alcohol is allowed in rooms? I was gonna bring a crate, theres an icebreaker for you, but this kinda stopped that :frown:
What time should I show up?
Do I go straight to the hall when I get their?

Sorry for all the Qs, cheers Dane.
Reply 1
Hey dane, im also gonna be in southwell come sunday :tongue: i heard that techincally youre not supposed to download music/films etc or play online games, but ive read on these forums that everyone does that anyway, so i guess you can if you dont download huge files all day every day :tongue: you can definitely use MSN cause that;s what i was told by first year students when i went round the business campus last year- no idea about the other questions, though it's the first ive heard about no alcohol in rooms :redface: who do they think they are?? >.<
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Exactly lol I was gutted, thanks for those answers.

Guess ill see you sunday, ill bring a few cans anyways me thinks :smile:
Reply 3
Exergy
Exactly lol I was gutted, thanks for those answers.

Guess ill see you sunday, ill bring a few cans anyways me thinks :smile:

hey, i'm also gonna be in Southwell! I also have some of the same queries as you about internet stuff! Anyways, make sure that you do bring that alcohol...coz at the end of the day they don't have any control over what goes on in the house! Trust me, i'm gonna be bringing my booze along!
Reply 4
bridgey1
hey, i'm also gonna be in Southwell! I also have some of the same queries as you about internet stuff! Anyways, make sure that you do bring that alcohol...coz at the end of the day they don't have any control over what goes on in the house! Trust me, i'm gonna be bringing my booze along!

I'll be watching you.
Reply 5
Just_Izzy
I'll be watching you.

whatever izzy....you're not even gonna be on the same campus as me,lol! 4 days....am soo xcited!

Latest

Trending

Trending