The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Mine looks alright. 13 hours of lectures a week in the first semester I think. Have the whole of Wednedday off :sogood: Surprised by the prospect that they actually do lectures after 15:00. No 9.00 starts apart from Thursdays seems good. Overall seems like a solid decent timetable
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
27 hours a week (not including tutorials) got to be there everyday at 9am :'(
Mine says no lessons till Thursday on the first week?
9 - 5 Monday
9 - 1 Tuesday
11 - 12 Wednesday
9 - 5 Thursday
9 - 5 Friday
I really hope I'm reading that wrong.... If the grey blocks are under the same day, but in different rows, what the hell does that mean? Cause I'm pretty sure I can't attend 2 lectures at once :confused:
The Bagel Guy
Mine says no lessons till Thursday on the first week?
9 - 5 Monday
9 - 1 Tuesday
11 - 12 Wednesday
9 - 5 Thursday
9 - 5 Friday
I really hope I'm reading that wrong.... If the grey blocks are under the same day, but in different rows, what the hell does that mean? Cause I'm pretty sure I can't attend 2 lectures at once :confused:

I think the grey blocks underneath signify different semesters. So during the first semester what is in the top block will be your lectures and during the next one(s) whats in the bottom ones will be.
Reply 5
I'm completely confused by the timetables :s-smilie:
It might be easier to print a different timetable for each semester rather than just one for the whole year. So just select Autumn Semester for now then get the Spring one in Janurary. You'll probably get given a timetable in Freshers week anyway when you have an introductory talk or something similar.
I really can't work out how to view my timetable? :p:
Reply 8
Mine looks mad.
I got mine sorted :smile:
Although it changes every week? lol
Reply 10
I have like... 8 grey blocks on top of eachother. :s-smilie: This is so confusing - spent a while finding my course too, and there's 4 courss with the same names, I just picked one of them.

EDIT: but yay, Monday mornings are "Mechanics of solids" >_>
Katq
I have like... 8 grey blocks on top of eachother. :s-smilie: This is so confusing - spent a while finding my course too, and there's 4 courss with the same names, I just picked one of them.

EDIT: but yay, Monday mornings are "Mechanics of solids" >_>

Do the 4 courses with the same name have a number after them? I'm thinking that's what year you're in? So we would be 1?
Reply 12
Ian80
Do the 4 courses with the same name have a number after them? I'm thinking that's what year you're in? So we would be 1?

Ah right, there's an Ordinary and Hons twice, but with 1s and 2s behind them, so different years, yes.

Anyone having engineering maths 1 on tuesdays? Why are there 3 and 5 classes going at the same time, can you choose one of them?
Reply 13
******* hell... I thought I'd have like 2 lectures a week in Sociology and be able to drink beer for the of it :frown:
I'm a fourth year but also bored.

11 hours Autumn, 9 hours Spring. Tue-Thurs, everything pretty much packed in between 10am and 3pm. Four day weekend. :gthumb:
Tha_Black_Shinobi
I think the grey blocks underneath signify different semesters. So during the first semester what is in the top block will be your lectures and during the next one(s) whats in the bottom ones will be.

Mine has different ones underneath but ive selected autumn semester only :confused:
Actually looked at my (law) timetable again. I dont get what the **** is going on with mine either tbh. :lolwut:
I must be reading mine wrong. I can't see 33 hours of contact a week for Politics being accurate.
I've got like 20-25 hours a week.
But after the first 5 weeks I get wednesdays offf :smile:
You are all aware that most of these timetables include ALL possible modules for the selected course right? You pick which ones you'll actually be taking when you get to Notts.

Latest

Trending

Trending