The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sainsbury's, because it's the closest (at home and at uni) and I collect my nectar points.
Recently Sainsbury's as we moved ..
usually it would have been Tesco's :p:
usually Tesco or Asda
Tesco because I live right by a massive one which is frequented by vaguely famous people. Clearly they aren't that rich though. A few weeks ago I was behind JLS in the queue at the checkout, I kid you not, they went shopping as a band! A few years ago my friend says she saw McFly there aswell.
Whichever's closest. I've shopped at Asda, Tescos and Sainsburys depending on where Ive been living.

At the moment it's Tescos, but looks like my new place next week will be Asda.
Reply 25
lovely_me
Anyone who votes Iceland is a working class; Jeremy Kyle fag.

:l Their frozen food is the best :biggrin: Plus i get 10% discount :smile:
I assure you i'm not a Jeremy Kyle fag, i may be working class though, not sure how to define it really as i wouldn't consider myself entirely working or middle class :s-smilie:
Reply 26
Tesco for a big online shop (delivery), morrisons for the smaller shops (its at the bus stop i get off at to come home).

Fozen salty ****: "Thats why crack-head mums go to Icelands"
Reply 27
waitrose (best food) or sainsburys (cheaper)
kimprovising
Netto Sucks
:rolleyes: :hand:

I love Netto, it's a BEAST of a supermarket and it's all over Europe. You're just upset because you've appeared on Jeremy Kyle :p:

Reply 29
Sainsbury's, especially when they do half price chicken fillets!
lovely_me
I love Netto, it's a BEAST of a supermarket and it's all over Europe. You're just upset because you've appeared on Jeremy Kyle :p:

DAMN YOU SAW ME ON THERE?
I was hoping no one would recognise me! :mad:
Tesco - my local has a Costa Coffee instore :smile:
Reply 32
Waitrose. Definitely the best supermarket Britain has. Huge range of good quality produce at affordable prices, knowledgeable staff, and the stores are actually clean and pleasant places to be.
Co-op, cos I basically live next to it. But I go to Waitrose when I can be bothered.
M&S food :biggrin:
Morrisons, as it's much closer than any others and I can't drive. I like the large variety of fruit and veg they have there too, and the lots of offers they always have on. If there was a cheapo supermarket nearby I'd probably go there occasionally, but never for a big shop.
Asda whilst at home, as it's just down the road. Tesco when I'm at Uni.
Reply 37
Fortnum and Mason.
tea_or_coffee?
wtf's LONDIS :confused:

It's a chain of glorified corner-shops basically, expensive and virtually no fruit and veg. Not worth bothering with really, unless you've run out of something and nowhere else is open.
Marksies. My mum likes it because it was the only supermarket to come to Northern Ireland during the troubles.

Latest

Trending

Trending