The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Tesco, just because it's close. Although if we go clothes shopping before then we go to Morrisons on the way home.
I've never even heard of Netto :confused:

Anyway it's all about Sainsburys q.f. (But if the Tescos was closer I'd probs shop there instead)
Waitrose.

I'm an upmarket rapscallion (otherwise known as a 'hood' from the ghetto')
Tesco. :talkhand:

tea_or_coffee?
wtf's LONDIS :confused:

My thoughts exactly. I'll just assume it's a London thing. Damn southerners. :talkhand:
Sainsburys mainly, I like it because I worked there for a while, so I know it like the back of my arse.

I didn't even know NETTO existed until a few weeks ago.

I hate the co-op, it's expensive at crap the the same time.

Waitrose is expensive but good. Some of their ready meals are amazing.

Tesco and Asda are pretty good as well.
Reply 45
A bit of Asda and Waitrose. The food at Waitrose is top quality!
Reply 46
Tesco, closest to home
Reply 47
Tesco at home, Asda with the parents and CK's in uni because it's quite literally over the road.
Aldis for basics... veg, fruit, bread, etc. M&S or Tescos for the biscuits, goodies, meat, etc. :h:
Tescooooo :smile:
I prefer Tesco, but Asda is cheaper for petrol :p: And plus it'll be the nearest shop to my accommodation at uni, and also at the moment it's the easiest to get to as it's on my way home from school. :smile:
Reply 51
tea_or_coffee?
Which supermarket do you shop at the most? vote, and feel free to give your reason(s) why..........................:yeah:

M&S because they have the best food!
Reply 52
Tesco or Sainsburys cos they are the closest. Once the boyfriend gets discount, it'll be Sainsburys all the way.
Sainsburys and ASDA

I love ASDA, the ASDA chocolate = :drool:
Reply 54
tea_or_coffee?
while on this topic, does anyone else feel really sorry for the kids whos mums only ever food shop at iceland. I personally view this as child abuse

4 hot and spicy/garlic and herb chicken breaststeaks for £1 are yummmmmy xD, iceland's better than smartprice and tesco value thankssss :smile:
I dislike Tesco. Just seems so cheap and reminds me of the South East!
Waitrose, but unlike the lesser supermarkets, you know that:
a)the food is edible
b)you won't catch any diseases off your fellow shoppers
c)whilst it costs slightly more, it costs nothing to your dignity.
Tesco, because they've become so big and they're store's are literally everywhere.(2 within half a mile of each other here)
About 60/40, Waitrose/Sainsburys.
Waitrose is for rahs and toffs: FACT

P.S I voted waitrose :/

Latest

Trending

Trending