Reply 1
Yep, i've got an offer...AAB
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
abc123

When were you made your offer? And when did you apply?
abc123

abc might not be applying to read law. This same thing about law at LSE comes up constantly on this board - i don't think anyone has an offer to read law yet (well at lease the vast majority don't), so relax, we're all in the same boat. Did u get one of the shortlist letters before xmas though?
Reply 4
um...i got my offer ages ago....about 15th December, maybe earlier

Although of course i had to get my application in early on account of my cambridge application....which was a rejection by the way.
abc123
um...i got my offer ages ago....about 15th December, maybe earlier

Although of course i had to get my application in early on account of my cambridge application....which was a rejection by the way.

are u applying for law? are u an international student?
Reply 6
Yep i applied for Law, didn't get a shortlist letter, and i'm not an international studant.

I find it weird that not one else has an offer for law at LSE....
abc123
Yep i applied for Law, didn't get a shortlist letter, and i'm not an international studant.

well done, u must have had one of the strongest applications.
Reply 8
To be honest, and I know this sounds really obnoxious and arrogant, I wanted so bad to get into Cambridge that I didn’t even give my LSE offer a second look.

Its quite funny actually that a member of this board was competing against me for the last law place at the college I applied to in Cambridge, they won out, so looks like its LSE for me.

So has no else got an offer then?
abc123
To be honest, and I know this sounds really obnoxious and arrogant, I wanted so bad to get into Cambridge that I didn’t even give my LSE offer a second look.

Its quite funny actually that a member of this board was competing against me for the last law place at the college I applied to in Cambridge, they won out, so looks like its LSE for me.

So has no else got an offer then?

Congrats on your LSE offer. Commiserations for the Cambridge one :frown: I got really disappointed with my rejection too for Law and I know how you feel. But hey, they don't know what they're missing.
Reply 10
lilsunflower
Congrats on your LSE offer. Commiserations for the Cambridge one :frown: I got really disappointed with my rejection too for Law and I know how you feel. But hey, they don't know what they're missing.

Me too!
starry
Me too!

Me too last yr - this yr didnt bother with Cambs - but i havent heard from LSE as yet for Law
Reply 12
abc123

I know someone who got one the same time as you, don't worry :-)
Reply 13
two of my friend got offers for LSE law before their cambridge interviews without any of that shorlist stuff. and theyr not international students (we go to a grammar school)
i think lse just likes to make most people wait... they hav an attitude of 'oooh wer LSE we can giv out offers really late and make people wait and theyll still come crawling to us because wer LSE blah blah....'. which is blimmin annoying cz its true! i was sooo close to not even applying to lse cz of theyr stuck up attitude... but then i got some sense knocked into me lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending