The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Eclectic Styles
Yes, I know you're the creator. The thing is, the creator -- who is usually referred to as a the GameMaster (GM, for short) -- needs to make sure that they establish all the base rules of the game, the world it's set in, the sides/characters that can be played (you've done that), armament available for use, inhabitants of the world, political situations, any in-game scenarios and so on...

(In short, if you want people to stay within your world, you have to be God and CREATIVE! :dumbbells:smile:

But yes, I'm enjoying it, so long as I (and any other active players) are given a scenario to play out with some regularity-- doing this stuff is a little bit of a commitment. Just a heads-up there...:wink2:
-------------------------------------

Andromeda, Andromada...isn't that the Empire's home galaxy? I never usually vist the Universe of Space and Time (what is it's given name, rather than it's technical term-- gotta log it in my holocron).

Communication between the different galaxies and then realms of extramaterial space was thought to be difficult, due to the technical physical limitations of inter-space communication and the inherent difficulties in its science? Or have the Mortals and the Kingdom invented/discovered a solution to this problem?

Five trillion members? How many do the Dominion and Kingdom hold in their ranks and service, indvidually from one another?

Ahh, so within your realm of `Time and Space` (as it's technical term is), what would be the situation with inter-Mortal relations? Is there strife in the galaxy, insurgency, any serious politcal and civil problems?

Who are `those` outside the Local Universe?

Mortals are guided by their own sense of ethics and morals, are they not? A mortals may just as easily serve his own people as much as he would enlist in the services of the other sides he perceives to be more in touch with his own sense of morality. Or do I have that wrong?

Have they sent a Situational Report (Sitrep) back yet, those men in the camp?

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow " -- Psalm 23:3 = The Valley (:wink2:)
----------------------------------------------

So, for instance, the several or so questions I asked up there are for the benefit of you and the world. You have think about what you've said and how it interjects and connects with the rest of the world. You'll find it's quite fun to do once you get into it -- and it's your rules, too :teehee: -- but remember to never penalise a player unless they've done something that they are specifically not allowed to do, alright? Just makin' sure...

Ah, I see that we have a clever one.:yes:

Andromeda is one of the galaxies in the Local Universe (this is true of this world and my hypothetical world also.)

I've chosen Andromeda to situate the base as there are more advanced extraterrestrials than in the home galaxy of Earth Prime, 'The Milky Way'.

We shall name the Universe (universes?) of Space and Time as the Mortal Realms or Mortal Universe, as this is where Mortals and whatnot reside.:yes:

We have actually developed the advanced technology capable of communicating with other realms and worlds (you would be surprised as to what worlds and beings reside in these 'other realms!). Fortunately and strangely, we have met beings in Andromeda one hundred times more advanced than The Local Human Race in Earth Prime itself - they themselves, have created many God machines and realities, but unfortunately, these machines are not YET up to the standard of the Most High, even when combined as ONE!:eek:

Scientists claim that outside the 'Universe', nothing exists but 'nothingness' or 'empty space' - Well, I tell you that worlds just keep on going forever and ever and there is no end!

Mortals are dispersed far and wide in these eternal and endless worlds and realms and universe - this is why we have lost quite a few men trying to explore and make contact with other Mortals for the benefit of adding more to the cause of bringing down the Most High.

As you know, I preside and rule over this Operation Heaven Onslaught but I have Supreme Chancellors residing over each galaxies in the Universe and Contact Ministers stationed at different points beyond the Local Universe.

Currently, the number of Supreme Chancellors within my contingent passes over multiple billions due to the sheer amount of galaxies in the Local Universe itself!

As you can see by the great size of the Universe alone, it is hard work maintaining order within The Mortal Empire in the Local Universe alone, let alone beyond it and far into other realms and worlds!!

To speak the truth, the Mortal Empire is having some civil tensions in the outer Local Universe as we still have Mortals fighting against each other over trivial and immature tensions such as Race, Land, Orientation etc - similar to what is transpiring in early 21ST Century Earth Prime.

We also have issues with less advanced races and Mortal Empire forces and Scientists trying to engineer them into more advanced beings ready for The Last Great War.

I also have some political tensions with some few million Supreme Chancellors in a Local Galactic group millions of light years away from The Andromeda galaxy - they are proposing that we go to war with The Kingdom of Hell first before commencing Operation Heaven Onslaught, so as to reduce the number of enemies we are to fight.

I try to explain to them that joining up with the Hellians against the Army of Light would be more logical and would limit the vast damage to our Mortal Forces.

I am currently engaging with talks with them through Messenger Ministers and reiterating to them that I am indeed The Sovereign Chancellor of The Mortal Empire!:yes:

I turns out that there is a greater Human Race dispersed around the Universe and that there is not only one Human Race residing in Earth Prime, but countless more - some very advanced and some barely making it past fights with lesser evolutionary races.

Beyond the Local Universe is more of The Universe - what the Earth Prime NASA scientists are yet to discover......

Other beings exist beyond this.....

Peculiar beings, that would be advantageous in the War Against Heaven.

It turns out that the Earth Prime Scientists are correct in speculating that there are Multiple Universes, for there are.

Some composed of ether beings, others of unimagined and unmentionable beings.

It seems the Lord has told Earth Prime Humans nothing apart from hidden messages within Holy books....

The Garden Of Eden is not as small and beautiful a 'garden' as one would think....

And neither did it reside on Earth Prime.....

The 'heavens' mentioned in Genesis is not as you would think it is where The Most High resides....

And The 'Earth' is not what we know as Earth Prime....

And regarding your talk of 'sense of morality', yes I actually have a grave issue with a Supreme Chancellor in the Outer Galactic group who is beginning to campaign that we 'trust' the Lord and join up with Him against Hell, for he claims 'The Prince of Darkness' is launching his own recruitment operation and is exploiting loopholes within The Mortal Empire - he claims that only The Army of Light can prevent us from being imploded by the Kingdom of Hell and its conspiracy operation....

You are trying to say that you have more in common with the Most High than with The Mortals, hm?

I will leave you with this....

The Most High is the The Created, but The Creator....

Mortals are the Created Ones....

Are you not a Mortal...?

Therefore, by inference and deduction......

You have more in common with us Mortals...

Come to the Good Side.....

You do not know the sheer power and strength of the Good Side...

And no, I am not 'your father'....:cool:

:woo:
Alvrae
why use guns when you can use nukes!
no beers fine, im not to into watching fish btw but thanks for the offer!

i have myself a women already, prehaps a gag and some rope to shut her up for a few minutes a day?

Nukes can be arranged...

But we do have more sophisticated and advanced weapons which I'm sure you would love....

Of course, ropes and gags can be provided for!

So long as you stay loyal to The Empire....:cool:
Reply 82
Sovr'gnChancellor£
Nukes can be arranged...

But we do have more sophisticated and advanced weapons which I'm sure you would love....

Of course, ropes and gags can be provided for!

So long as you stay loyal to The Empire....:cool:

im loyal to the beer...

more sopisticated than nukes eh. holy sewage water? non-pedophilic chatholic preists? i wern't aware these existed!
Sovr'gnChancellor£
You are a traitor to the Human Race.

(Who do you have more in common with -

A. A Divine and Supreme eternal being

OR

B. A mortal Human being?)

I know which one I have more in common with, what about you?

(You would prefer safety and security, rather than fighting with your fellow Mortals.)

Shame on you.:yep:

Given what some Mortals do to each other and our planet, I'd rather not fight alongside those kind of people.
pocketfulofposy
Given what some Mortals do to each other and our planet, I'd rather not fight alongside those kind of people.

Then, what are you?

Unmortal??

They mostly do these bad things mostly through
Alvrae
im loyal to the beer...

more sopisticated than nukes eh. holy sewage water? non-pedophilic chatholic preists? i wern't aware these existed!

Ah, beer....

Yes, more sophisticated - why don't you give me some ideas....:cool: