The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yes, TV kinda sucks now =/ pretty much just watch friends now, but also watch some shows online like family guy:awesome:
Reply 21
I haven't watched television properly since I was sixteen. Possibly even younger. There's never anything on. I can watch most things online or on DVD and the only reason I'd ever even buy a television in the first place is for gaming. I suppose I'll watch Dave if it's on (I love me some witty banter) but I won't go out of my way to do it.
Easily. Rarely watch it as it is.
Reply 23
Yh. Just go on TSR. Plenty to entertain myself with
Reply 24
Yea...and I can live without internet too (if im in India)....
Yes I can live without my laptop too. I need my laptop though whereas I don't need a television.
bigmo7
Of course. Just watch it all online...

^ Wise words :yep:

I could probably live without TV but not the internet.
Nooooooooo. Although, I do watch most programmes on iplayer/ITV player/4OD these days.
Yes.
Reply 29
Did it for a year at uni
I'd say yes, but to be honest with you, I think I'd get really really bored without it.
Reply 31
Yup. I have the internet.
Hell, even if you took that away, i could still not be bored (as long as you had a big stack of books that interest me, friends, etc)
Reply 32
All those people saying "oh I watch things online" - bit silly really...those are TV programmes just not on a Television set.
Reply 33
bigmo7
Of course. Just watch it all online...

Agreed. You can even get the TV Guide online.

Hoorah for the Internet! :yep:
it makes you HAPPY? Honestly?

I never watch TV, so could easily live without it. I could live without computer too, but it would be a nuisance
Reply 35
DPLSK
Agreed. You can even get the TV Guide online.

Hoorah for the Internet! :yep:

lol, as above but I like you so don't take it to heart:wink: :smile:
Reply 36
candygirl2010
it makes you HAPPY? Honestly?

Yeh, that's generally what people do then they have a choice - things that make them happy:smile:
Reply 37
dothestrand
Nooooooooo. Although, I do watch most programmes on iplayer/ITV player/4OD these days.

I salute you for getting this piece of **** to work :biggrin: :wink:
I don't watch TV. I cant stand the adverts.

iplayer, skyplayer and surfthechannel allows me to watch anything worth watching if i need to.
Reply 39
morris743
lol, as above but I like you so don't take it to heart:wink: :smile:

I have no idea what you mean by the "but I like you so don't take it to heart"? :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending