The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scholarships at Imperial College London

Hi everybody! I'd like you to help me with something...
I am interested in studying medicine at one of the best universities from UK. I am an EU national student,not from UK and I want to know which is the most convenient and the cheapest choice.
What scholarships are available at Imperial College London for medicine? What are the tuition fees and the fees for accommodation? What other financial support could I benefit by ?

Thank you,
Irena.
Irenutza
Hi everybody! I'd like you to help me with something...
I am interested in studying medicine at one of the best universities from UK. I am an EU national student,not from UK and I want to know which is the most convenient and the cheapest choice.
What scholarships are available at Imperial College London for medicine? What are the tuition fees and the fees for accommodation? What other financial support could I benefit by ?

Thank you,
Irena.

I am a student from EU as well however it's going to be my third year in England. As far as I know UK/EU students are treated equally as "home" students. Prizes will be the same.
3290 pounds tuition fee
For living costs, me myself looking for around 6.5k a year. London is quite expensive. I am planning to apply for HE Maintenance grant, which is based on parents income and can be up to 2900. Also Tuition fee loan which covers course fees. I would suggest going to student finance website they have all the info there.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Thank you very much! I'm sorry, but what does "6.5k" mean ?
I have one more question. Could I get a financial support if my parents income is low, and could I apply for the tuition fee loan ? Both in the same time?

Thank you very much,
Irena
6.5k = 6500, as 'k' is kilo, which means 1000 (Units!)

Latest

Trending

Trending