The Student Room Group
You just need to put down the highest qualification, so no need to put the Grade 8. Anyone who knows anything about music diplomas will know that you have a Grade 8, otherwise you wouldn't be able to do these exams :nah:

Edit: if you're interested in getting UCAS points, then you would need to put the Grade 8 down, since diplomas don't get points afaik. That said, few unis actually give points from music grades consideration :yes:
Reply 2
That depends - are you applying for Music?

If so, there is no need as the admissions staff will already know.

If not, put it down just in case they don't have a music background.
Reply 3
hmm im applying to law at cambridge and uni of london (lse, ucl and kcl)
i was hoping to put music down as like a side thing, yet try to make it glittery :P
nathhsu2326
hmm im applying to law at cambridge and uni of london (lse, ucl and kcl)
i was hoping to put music down as like a side thing, yet try to make it glittery :P

Yeah, just have a line about it in your PS. About how you've already achieved one diploma and are preparing for the FTCL (hardcore!) :yep:
Reply 5
two diplomas.
OH crap shud i include my associate diploma then? O.O
No no no, you don't need to include everything! Just make the point that you have done diplomas in the past and that you're working towards your FTCL. If they know about it, it's obvious that you've already done associate and licentiate level. If they don't know about it and want to, Google is their friend :yes:
Reply 7
aite thnx so much mate appreciate it.
No worries :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending