The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Smile_Please
Hi
Saw your Ikea quote and have just booked a day off work to do that with my mum too! Getting so excited!
I'm about 45 mins away from Bath so not too far from you :smile:
Do you know when we find out which block we are in? :smile:

:smile: no i didn't know about the blocks, i was wondering that too. I guess the might send us some more info nearer the date :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Zest09
:smile: no i didn't know about the blocks, i was wondering that too. I guess the might send us some more info nearer the date :smile:

Well there's a Fb group I've joined Birks Grange Village 2010 and on there it seems as though we are all in one block but from the 6th Sept we can check on the accommodation page and book a slot to move in/find out our room perhaps?
Hope that helps, it all seems a bit vague at the moment so I think you're right in that it's just sitting tight at present and waiting for some more information:smile:
Im in the self-catered bit (block F?), doing BA History :smile: x
Reply 43
Smile_Please
Well there's a Fb group I've joined Birks Grange Village 2010 and on there it seems as though we are all in one block but from the 6th Sept we can check on the accommodation page and book a slot to move in/find out our room perhaps?
Hope that helps, it all seems a bit vague at the moment so I think you're right in that it's just sitting tight at present and waiting for some more information:smile:

Ahh thats awesome, just joined the group and everyone seems to be in the same situation :smile:
Reply 44
Zest09
AHH how cool, im from a town near Bath like 20 minutes away, what school did you go to? I know, i love buying all this new stuff :smile:

I went to Oldfield, not so great haha. What about you?
And I seem to have three large bags of new things so I'm hoping there's enough room in this place for it all.
Reply 45
ssethe
I went to Oldfield, not so great haha. What about you?
And I seem to have three large bags of new things so I'm hoping there's enough room in this place for it all.

yeah definitely. I went to Norton Hill. Have you been sent like a envelope with stuff to read for the course? Just recently bought some of the books from the reading list, i think they want us to read some, but totally dont have that much time :s-smilie:
Reply 46
Zest09
yeah definitely. I went to Norton Hill. Have you been sent like a envelope with stuff to read for the course? Just recently bought some of the books from the reading list, i think they want us to read some, but totally dont have that much time :s-smilie:

Yeah, I got the envelope and I've read the photocopies but still haven't bought any books, I might do the blackwell offer. I will never be able to read them all by the time we start though :p:
The course looks interesting, though I have a feeling I'll be utterly bored of critical stuff by christmas. Which module options did you decide on?
Reply 47
ssethe
Yeah, I got the envelope and I've read the photocopies but still haven't bought any books, I might do the blackwell offer. I will never be able to read them all by the time we start though :p:
The course looks interesting, though I have a feeling I'll be utterly bored of critical stuff by christmas. Which module options did you decide on?

I havent decided yet, we until the 13th right? its between shakespeare, the novel and creative writing, what about you?:smile:
Reply 48
Just thought I'd bump this because I'm moving in on Friday, block F apparently. Anyone else?
Guys, I went to Birks yesterday and it looks awful :frown: I'm not saying this to worry you or anything, just don't want you to get a nasty shock when you move in. I'm sure you know what you have to do about parking etc. when you move in, but when we drove up there were builders everywhere in the road, diggers and stuff trying to get past, fencing and mud everywhere..

Just wanted you to be prepared that it ain't gonna be pretty! Your parents, if they're bringing you, probably won't be very impressed so you might want to reassure them that it's not going to be crap! Which is won't be, Birks is really nice inside :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending