The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
I think the Study Support Bursary isn't exactly treated as a "scholarship" (even though it amounts to a lot of money!), so you can still be considered for other awards. For example, I received the Study Support Bursary and got one of the Student Opportunities Fund awards.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
firegalley246
I think the Study Support Bursary isn't exactly treated as a "scholarship" (even though it amounts to a lot of money!), so you can still be considered for other awards. For example, I received the Study Support Bursary and got one of the Student Opportunities Fund awards.

Wow, congrats, and thanks for the info:smile:
firegalley246

what is the procedure for the Study Support Bursary? the website just says that you have to send in a copy of your student finance letter but it doesn't say where you have to send it to?
Reply 4
VersaEmerge
what is the procedure for the Study Support Bursary? the website just says that you have to send in a copy of your student finance letter but it doesn't say where you have to send it to?

If you have any queries, I suggest emailing Tanya Hunt as she is the fountain of all bursary knowledge.
I sent my application to [email protected] and got a confirmation of application. Just include your CID and scans of your final notification from student finance.

Latest

Trending

Trending