The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 1
Yeah I'm staying there, don't know what room but I know I can move in from the 4th sept:biggrin: What about you?
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Im goin wilmslow park but I havent heard anything atall from them. I assumed I'd get something in the post but I'm getting pretty worried now
Reply 3
i put a £100 deposit thing down with them a month ago, but havent heard anything since i got my results and confirmed my place so im a bit worried to. i hope something comes soon!
yeah i think im moving up on the 18th as well :smile:
Reply 4
I didnt hear anything off mine so I rang them up and they said contracts start from the 4th, but I did mine directly with Wilmslow Park and not through the Uni. What you all studying ?
Reply 5
Oh i dont know! I put on my application that i wanted to be with 1st year students though, so i hope i am! Cool I'm studying Psychology and Criminology..You taking any cutlery etc?
Reply 6
Ha I've bought hardly anything! Need to sort myself out lol
Reply 7
theres 14 different blocks, the rooms in wilmslow that are private halls are alot nicer than the MMU ones (atleast all the ones I saw). people who booked private ones find out their room before they go, if you applied through the uni you find out on the day you move in at reception.
Cooljack
theres 14 different blocks, the rooms in wilmslow that are private halls are alot nicer than the MMU ones (atleast all the ones I saw). people who booked private ones find out their room before they go, if you applied through the uni you find out on the day you move in at reception.

I've booked mine through mmu... that means i'll get the scruffy ones...lovelyyy :frown: I didn't know this. :rolleyes:
Reply 9
sunflower404
I've booked mine through mmu... that means i'll get the scruffy ones...lovelyyy :frown: I didn't know this. :rolleyes:

they're still ok, though the two I saw in M and N block had better furniture and by comparison to my room felt more spacious, had two windows instead of one, had key cards instead of keys, had three rooms to a flat instead of five, better bathroom and had a nice view over rusholme and fallowfield compared to the chimneys, demolition site and car park I could see from mine.
Reply 10
sunflower404

I booked mine through mmu as well :P i didn't know there was any difference, oh well :') i'm sure we'll cope x

Latest

Trending

Trending