The Student Room Group

Barts and the London Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
win2kpro
Can't believe people are putting Barts and the London after SGUL. :nooo:

I'm happy for people to choose any other university over Barts, increases my chances.

:yep: :woo: :ahee:
kalim13
I'm happy for people to choose any other university over Barts, increases my chances.

Smart thinking. :p:
win2kpro
Can't believe people are putting Barts and the London after SGUL. :nooo:

I know. Disgusting behaviour!
Reply 103
kalim13

:mmm:

Sneaky!
Reply 104
This just got real, submitted my application today! :O
670 UKCAT, banking on UKCAT cut off to stay the same :p:
Reply 106
Sending my application off tomorrow, love the look of barts.. probably my first choice atm! :biggrin:
Road-Runner
I know. Disgusting behaviour!

They need to sort it out! :unimpressed:

:p:
How exactly do Barts choose who to interview?
win2kpro
They need to sort it out! :unimpressed:

:p:

In their defence, if they go to Georgies they get a free rape alarm.
RollerBall
In their defence, if they go to Georgies they get a free rape alarm.

:rofl: - Do the boys get them as well or is it just for the girls? :hahaha:

Also, why did you miss football training today? :slap:
Arnt u guys worried about living in east london? Thats whats worrying me coming from the countryside haha...
Reply 112
rainorshine
Arnt u guys worried about living in east london? Thats whats worrying me coming from the countryside haha...

Hey, I live in Nottingham. East London 'aint got no thang on me. :sexface:
win2kpro
:rofl: - Do the boys get them as well or is it just for the girls? :hahaha:

Also, why did you miss football training today? :slap:

Both get them.

I missed training 'cause I'm still ill as **** man. I seriously can't be assed with performing medicine tomorrow morning. I'm going to be in the foulest mood, ill and refuse to partake in any **** regarding a tree of emotion.
rainorshine

I'm from a fairly smallish rural town in Wales. I say smallish, about 65k pop.

There's nothing wrong with east london tbh. As long as you don't go wandering down any dark allies alone at 3am pissed you've got nothing to worry about. Apart from possibly getting heart disease from the masses of fried chicken you will inevitably consume.

In the first year you don't have to live in east London anyway. I'm in Dawson which is in a very nice central London localation.
RollerBall
Both get them.

I missed training 'cause I'm still ill as **** man. I seriously can't be assed with performing medicine tomorrow morning. I'm going to be in the foulest mood, ill and refuse to partake in any **** regarding a tree of emotion.

:lol:

Fair enough man. You'll have to come to the freshers game on saturday though. :yep:

Performing medicine tomorrow morning? Mate, unless you are in Group A1 or A2 you don't have to go. :facepalm2:

Our first thing is at 12 so chillax. :gah:
win2kpro
:lol:

Fair enough man. You'll have to come to the freshers game on saturday though. :yep:

Performing medicine tomorrow morning? Mate, unless you are in Group A1 or A2 you don't have to go. :facepalm2:

Our first thing is at 12 so chillax. :gah:

I thought it was groups D1 or D2? I can't make the freshers game either man, sisters visiting :frown:.
RollerBall
I thought it was groups D1 or D2? I can't make the freshers game either man, sisters visiting :frown:.

Timetable on blackboard says A1+A2. :dontknow:

Oh ok, that's a good enough excuse to miss the game. :p:
win2kpro
Timetable on blackboard says A1+A2. :dontknow:

Oh ok, that's a good enough excuse to miss the game. :p:

**** it then, I won't go. If they whine I've got an excuse.
I quite like performing medicine...but I'm weird like that so that doesn't explain much. :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending