The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Chemistry with International Relations (Combined honours) anyone?

Well I was thinking of doing combined honours in Chemistry and international relations as both subjects are very appealing to me, so i just wanted to ask if there is/are anyone else applying for the same course for cycle 2011? or if there were any existing students on here?
Reply 1
That's quite an interesting combination! But fair play if both subjects interest you then go for it!

I'm not sure as anyone on here will be doing it, sometimes with combined honours courses there will only be one or a couple of people doing that particular combination. That's not a bad thing though, you should get to meet twice as many people through your course(s)!
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Yeah I guess! Yep, they certainly are interesting! It's kinda funny actually because whenever i mention this to anyone they always seem to be surprised by the odd mix! LOL! But then for me it was a degree made in heaven! xp
Reply 3
Hey I know this is a long shot but I don't suppose you could tell me if you ended up anywhere doing this combination? :smile: I'm interested too! Haha
Reply 4
i'm thinking of doing this course too but there arent any uni's that offer it! we must have been the only ones or something, i don't know of a course that offers both aspects so i am in dire need of heeeelllppppppp
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest