The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Oh yes! My French teacher. I was (am) quite shy, and I have a small voice. She would pick on me for answers far more than anybody else, it became a little joke amongst people I know, and when I answered she would ask, did I think she was deaf, why was I so quiet etc. and basically belittle me. This was something I felt unable to cope with and I used to pretend to be ill to escape her lessons. Oh I hate her.
PE teacher. Hated me and thought I was no good at anything because I was fat. I thought I saw her in M&S the other day and I literally ran out. Bitch. :colonhash:
Reply 3
My teachers keep picking on me all the time...
I'm always being told how brilliant I am in front of the whole class and it's terribly embarrassing...
Woooooo
Where to start, I've had a fair few! Which is odd, because half the teacher's loved me to pieces, wherease the other half wanted to crucify me.
My Science Teacher runs his class like a concentration camp. He is so arrogant and big headed, he believes he is right all the time. Fantastic teacher, really unpleasent man. I just think keep your mouth shut and head down, the knowledge alone must be worth putting up with this awful man?
Not me, but my friend used to get the piss taken out of him for being fat by our ex-fat newly-anorexic English teacher. It only happened twice though, both in the same lesson. Everyone was on my friend's side though, the teacher was pretty much universally hated.
Reply 6
I used to get picked on for coming to late for class(math) in the mornings lol
Reply 7
torister

o rly?
Reply 8
No. Teachers always love me because I'm a cheeky tyke yet with a hint of charm and a dash of intellect :pierre:
Reply 9
History teacher - behaved like a social worker, insisted on knowing about my family and personal life despite it never got in the way of my behaviour or grades. It was like over-caring then when he got it out of me he'd threaten me with it to go to a higher/more in charge role/person.

Biology teacher - on parents evening he told my parents that I was doing all the things my best friend was doing, then told my best friend all the things I was doing to her parents. Like he'd got us confused but on purpose. I was really well behaved (a bit dorky, people use to call me Ugly Betty) and my best friend was into weed, boys, make up, turning up late/not at all.

Music teacher - demanded I put down my guitar and took up singing and piano because it's more of a "traditional" female instrument :rolleyes:

Outcome?..I laughed in their faces on GCSE results day 2008.
Oh does my Year 6 teacher count? He strangled me and threw a chair at me.
Reply 11
My English teacher used to hate me, she would shout at me for the most ridiculous things e.g "take that grin off your face boy".
Reply 12
Many a time being a loud little runt, but I look back and I see that it wasnt exactly baseless.

torister

Yeah, thats well weird. I used to get picked on for swearing and physically assaulting my teachers

JK

Latest