The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
saalih
living in denial aren't you?

go to the link i posted, from the Bible itself it is proven that he was not killed, so it is relevant whether you like it or not

Are you stupid enough to think that someone who does not believe in your bible will look at it and go:

"oh ****, hey look Jesus didn't die.'

If you want me to I can go tear apart the idea that Jesus did not die, but I would rather not out of respect for other people's beliefs.
saalih
living in denial aren't you?

go to the link i posted, from the Bible itself it is proven that he was not killed, so it is relevant whether you like it or not

What on Earth are you spewing??

I may have many grievances with the Black book, but it clearly states that Mr Jesus was killed via crucifixion.

You are saying he was lifted to heaven..?

The gentleman still had to die for some sin-releasing, did He not?

Jesus was killed. End of story.
Reply 122
Sovr'gnChancellor£
What on Earth are you spewing??

I may have many grievances with the Black book, but it clearly states that Mr Jesus was killed via crucifixion.

You are saying he was lifted to heaven..?

The gentleman still had to die for some sin-releasing, did He not?

Jesus was killed. End of story.

again http://www.jamaat.net/crux/crucifixion.html

proves from the Bible itself that he was not killed, take a look at it and stop living in denial
saalih
again http://www.jamaat.net/crux/crucifixion.html

proves from the Bible itself that he was not killed, take a look at it and stop living in denial

Look, I do not know what Islamic source you are directing me to, but the Bible states otherwise.

The very essence of Christianity is the fact that Mr J died for 'our sins' - stupid, I know.
The Black book states that He had to be crucified in order to save future generations, according to Christianity that is.

So I do not know what you are trying to argue.

Maybe in Islam it says otherwise? Then there is no point discussing then, is there?
metallica nutter
was it the europeans or the jews?

we get the son of god and some nutcases want to kill him...typical

it was the indians:mad:
Reply 125
Sovr'gnChancellor£
Look, I do not know what Islamic source you are directing me to, but the Bible states otherwise.

The very essence of Christianity is the fact that Mr J died for 'our sins' - stupid, I know.
The Black book states that He had to be crucified in order to save future generations, according to Christianity that is.

So I do not know what you are trying to argue.

Maybe in Islam it says otherwise? Then there is no point discussing then, is there?

you dont get it, the Bible does not state that Jesus died, it is what some Christians want the people to believe, if you go to the link i gave, it proves, from the Bible itself, Jesus did not die and was not crucified...
Reply 126
Altruistic1
Israel has been around since 1948 :tongue:

The ancient Jewish kingdoms of Israel and Judea had been successively conquered and subjugated by several foreign empires, when in 135 CE the Roman Empire defeated the third revolt against its rule and consequently expelled the surviving Jews from Jerusalem and its surroundings, selling many of them into slavery. The Roman province was then renamed "Palestine".
http://www.israel-palestina.info/english_section.html

A bit longer than 1948.

Latest