The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

When Are You Moving In?

Hi Everyone,

Just wondered when everyone was moving in to their halls or flats or houses. I'm staying in Briarfields Halls and hopefully going to move in on Friday the 17th of Sept- so i can get to know my flat mates, have a butchers round the campus, have a beer (or ten). Freshers looks amazing i cant wait to get amongst it all. So thats my plan but what about you guys...

Regardless where your staying or what your studying

When Are You All Moving In?

Cheers,

Tom
Reply 1
Probably the 19th (Sunday), however, I'm giving some thought to moving in on the 18th to have a look around, meet my flatmates (presuming they turn up on the 18th) etc...
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
18th as early as possible I hope
Reply 3
I'm moving in on the 11th but I'm staying in the Student Village and not the Uni accommodation!

Everyone has to go to oh my god on the 23rd at The Met, it looks amazing!
Reply 4
I fly over on the 17th so it'll be that evening. At least i'll be off work for the United game on sunay too :biggrin:
Reply 5
Wait, can Cambridge people move in on the 17th?
Reply 6
i'll be moving in on the sunday ... as im on holiday til the 18th :/
Reply 7
I have to stay in a mates on the 17th as i cant move in til the 18th!
Reply 8
I'm in student village, moving in on the 18th :smile:
Reply 9
I'm staying in Oxford Court, moving in around lunchtime on the 18th.
So excited now :biggrin:
Reply 10
asloversgo
I'm staying in Oxford Court, moving in around lunchtime on the 18th.
So excited now :biggrin:

So, moving into accommodation starts Friday?
Reply 11
i rang and asked if i could move in on friday and they said they'd prefer it if i came on Sat with everyone else. i think if you have no alternative then they'll let you in earlier but when they asked why i wanted to come on friday i just said "cos i'm keen" :-)) So i'll see you all on the Saturday for a few drinks to break the ice, i have a feeling the SU will be busy, 1st rounds on me!

Latest

Trending

Trending