The Student Room Group
you should ask your school
They'll most likely post it to you. But you should ask your school, they maybe able to email the results to you just incase your university needs it ASAP - as the posts could take an extra few days.
Reply 3
AskMeAnything
Got a priority remark, hoping that a couple of modules will go up to an A so I can have A*AC for last year.

But will I get it posted to me?

Or do I have to ring school???
Or is it somewhere on UCAS?

Thanks.
You need to keep in touch with your Exams Co-ordinator and find out what to do. The deadline for being able to show that you have met your offer is next Tuesday, so do not just wait for stuff to come in the post!
Reply 4
In a similar vein right now, I got AAB but I was 2 UMS away from A*AB. I put forth a re-mark request but cancelled it incase it would delay visa stuff but now im really regretting it :p: .
Any way to put in a re-mark request without contacting the school? (already pissed off the examining chief enough with my REMARK NO NO REMARK) and am I already too late for the deadline?
Reply 5
Nahdrav
In a similar vein right now, I got AAB but I was 2 UMS away from A*AB. I put forth a re-mark request but cancelled it incase it would delay visa stuff but now im really regretting it .
Any way to put in a re-mark request without contacting the school? (already pissed off the examining chief enough with my REMARK NO NO REMARK) and am I already too late for the deadline?
No, I don't think so.
Reply 6
Minerva
No, I don't think so.

Ah right,just send a rather apologetic email requesting the re-mark be put through :smile: ,any chance you know how long priority re-marks take to get through? Im imagining it wont be longer than a week or so will it?
Reply 7
hi i put in a priority remark on m onday of this week for business studies with AQA has anyone had a remark with AQA and if so how long does it take them as i need this result back before next thursday as my place at uni relys on it
Reply 8
Nahdrav
Ah right,just send a rather apologetic email requesting the re-mark be put through :smile: ,any chance you know how long priority re-marks take to get through? Im imagining it wont be longer than a week or so will it?
It's too late for a priority remark now, AFAIK, and even if it were not it would not be appropriate unless your uni place depended on it. What you can ask for now is a standard remark which will take a few weeks.

Latest