The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lovely_me
That happens to be me. What of it mate?

Just LOL.

Have fun doing your GCSES in AMERICA sweetie?
Click on the end link in my sig
secret_geek
Just LOL.

:lolwut:

I have been in America for about a month...I did my GCSEs in Britain. Obviously. You'll be pleased to know I'm coming back on Saturday :h:
lovely_me
:lolwut:

I have been in America for about a month...I did my GCSEs in Britain. Obviously. You'll be pleased to know I'm coming back on Saturday :h:

Right, so I'm guessing you're on HOLIDAY but have spent 24/7 on the internet posting on here :yes:

Sounds like a REALLY good holiday BABES.

Spoiler

Always seems to get me. =/
secret_geek
Right, so I'm guessing you're on HOLIDAY but have spent 24/7 on the internet posting on here :yes:

Sounds like a REALLY good holiday BABES.

MATE put down the crack pipe and step away from the computer.

It's not a holiday. I had to come here (Dad lives here) and I have no friends here or anything to do so I'm bored as feck. Which is why I have been on TSR a lot :awesome:
Reply 66
RoadWarrior

Thats so disturbing, but cracks me up everytime :lol:

Whoever doesn't laugh at least once whilst reading this, then....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
lovely_me

It's not a holiday. I had to come here (Dad lives here) and I have no friends here or anything to do so I'm bored as feck. Which is why I have been on TSR a lot :awesome:

Not sure you've got friends anywhere tbh.
secret_geek
Not sure you've got friends anywhere tbh.

How offensive. :nothing:

:teehee: This was nearly on par with your 'hilariarse' 'joke' in terms of crapness.
lovely_me
How offensive. :nothing:

:teehee: This was nearly on par with your 'hilariarse' 'joke' in terms of crapness.

Oh because it was totally SUPPOSED to be funny.

Damn, am I NOT funny :stomp: Ah, at least we have yet another thing in common.
secret_geek
Oh because it was totally SUPPOSED to be funny.

Damn, am I NOT funny :stomp: Ah, at least we have yet another thing in common.

looooool :ninja:
The cat one got me :rofl:
Reply 75
thedepressedchild

LAWL that's great :rofl:
Reply 76
secret_geek
Just LOL.

Does she have to get her fat boobs out and plaster her face with an obscene amount of cheap make-up before a profile pic is acceptable in your eyes? :teeth:

lovely_me

Don't worry meightie, your TSR addiction isn't too bad... yet. I mean think of it like this, at least you don't sit on TSR for hours each day when your babbee is in need of attention :sad:
Reply 77
I lost, I laughed!
Reply 78
i'm no superman
I loved the one about Missy the cat one! :rofl:

me too :mmm:

I love that guys website (thanks to the dude who posted it) :love:
Reply 79
Slick 'n' Shady
Last one = EPIC
do you know if it was genuine?

I'm pretty sure it is genuine. The guy has an entire blog full of stuff like that

http://www.27bslash6.com/p2p2.html

and he's generally an ass like that to a number of people he hates, the secretary at his office being one of his most hated aquaintences.

And most of them are just as epic as missing Missy; I just felt missing Missy had the least amount of text so people would be more likely to read the whole thing >_>

Latest

Trending

Trending