The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 1
Its all about Sunday for me, im out Saturday night in my hometown so travelling up on Sunday will be interesting to say the least!
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Sat.
Reply 3
saturday and sunday for me.

i figured i can bring my clothes on the saturday, get the keys and check the place out so i definatly know of how much to bring. then bring the rest on the sunday.

get to know people as quick as possible due to f1 starting at 6. yes yes i know im sad but i cant even rememeber the last time i missed a f1 race..hmm. means il be late to the beach bash though.
Reply 4
saturday BRING IT ON

STILL NOT PACKED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Saturday lunchtime!

Have packed some stuff!
Reply 6
I had a big dilemna with which day to come but I decided on Saturday, I don't want to miss anything!
Reply 7
im coming on saturday as well. My plane lands in brum at 14:10, anyone planning to arrive there at the same time? :wink:

btw have you started packing yet? i am postponing it further and further... at least i have already paid the tuition fees, one less problem to worry about.
I've paid my fees and I'm getting there about lunchtime, we're driving up from Portsmouth

As for packing, I have boxes on my floor with some stuff in it, but my clothes are waiting
Reply 9
sigh, i havnt done anything, payed your fees?!?!
Yep, after they sent me a letter saying "We would set up your Direct Debit, but we need lots of money first"
Reply 11
Well you guys had better have a cup of coffe waiting 4 me when i arrive on sunday... looks like im gonna b the only one moving in!
Reply 12
im moving on sunday aswel. it kind f good though. it seems most people are moving in on saturday. i bet the car parks on sunday will still be full.hmmm.

im pretty sure well find out about tuition fees when we get there. i know first term accomodation has to be paid by octomber sometime. the 3rd i think?
Reply 13
damn i forgot the f1 was on this weekend.......

should be moving on saturday
Reply 14
hey im gonna move on sat. freshers aint that long and i anna make the most of it be4 the work starts!

I used 2 be a huge f1 fan 2 be4 this seaon- im guessin u wont b mising much...
Reply 15
lol. ill be missing. i cant rememeber the last time i missed a race.

your thinking about work and here i am with people telling me that most of the first year is a big party.lol.

f1 is kinda hotting up though. in a weird typical f1 way :smile:
Reply 16
Im up for 1 big party in my 1st year.. i'll work hard, but play harder! Change of plan with me moving up on Sunday, im gonna come up on Saturday with a friend n ditch some of my stuff in my room, then drive back home 4 my Sat night out in the hometown and will be back up on Sunday (rather hungover) with my parents n last essential items! Fun fun fun!! See you all soon!

Latest