The Student Room Group

Diagnostic Radiography or radiotherapy applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 740
Original post by dreaminchicken
Do you have visit forms that you need to get signed or something? Maybe contact the hospital where you did your work experience and see if they will write about what you did on work experience and your suitability? What advice have the uni given you? Do they want you to do another stint of work experience?

Luckily, I took all the visit forms etc I needed to get filled in when I did my work experience.

oh yes, the hospital already has signed the form for me and I have sent it two days ago.
NO they dont want me to do another work expe.
iam just warried if other unis ask me to sign another forms because the hospital dep is very busy. (I ve done a photo copy from the form they signed in case) I hope it do the trick.
Reply 741
Did anyone apply to cardiff for radiotherapy and get an offer yet
Original post by malipa

I applied for Diagnostic and so far I have only had an acknowledgement.
Reply 743
OMG I ve received Unsuccessful from Birmingham City University, am guted also its not my first choice!!

did anyone got offer from them?
Original post by israa
OMG I ve received Unsuccessful from Birmingham City University, am guted also its not my first choice!!

did anyone got offer from them?

Sorry to hear that - at least you have other choices and like you say it wasn't your first choice so hang in there
Reply 745
Original post by malipa

Hey I applied for radiotherapy at Cardiff to, got an offer just before Christmas, have you heard anything yet? :smile:
Original post by BettiD

Original post by BettiD
Hey I applied for radiotherapy at Cardiff to, got an offer just before Christmas, have you heard anything yet? :smile:

Hey,

Well done for your offer :smile: I haven't heard anything from them yet. The suspense..
Reply 747
Original post by razzmatazz rach
I applied for Diagnostic and so far I have only had an acknowledgement.

Have you checked your junk email? i was so lucky, it came into my junk email on 6th that i had an interview except i didnt realise i had anything in my junk box so just double check that too!
Original post by Chippy92
Have you checked your junk email? i was so lucky, it came into my junk email on 6th that i had an interview except i didnt realise i had anything in my junk box so just double check that too!

I always check my junk mail because last year my emails from UCAS went into my junk mail and I only found out about when I had an interview when I checked UCAS.

I haven't heard anything yet though. I am not expecting anything from Cardiff though because my predicted for Biology is a C and they want a B.
Reply 749
Original post by BettiD

Wow! Well done thats amazing :smile:. Na haven't heard anything apart from an acknowledgement, hope they reply soon - it's my first choice :smile:
Reply 750
interview in a week :afraid:
Original post by sauce
interview in a week :afraid:

where is your interview at mate?
Reply 752
Original post by gchaggar75
where is your interview at mate?

University Campus Suffolk
Reply 753
Original post by sauce

Good luck! I have a phone interview on the 16th of feb with them because i'm an international student, tell me how it goes! :smile:
Original post by sauce

im stressed about it, what will test be on?
I got my letter from Derby with info about my interview on the 16th of Feb.
It will take 4 and a half hours and include an interview which may be as a group, a written assessment and a group activity...

I am a bit nervous for the written assessment and group activity but I don't mind a group interview if it is a small group of about 6.

Starts at 11.45 and will finish at about 5. With a 2 and a half hour train journey there and then another back it looks like it is going to be a long day.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by razzmatazz rach
I got my letter from Derby with info about my interview on the 16th of Feb.
It will take 4 and a half hours and include an interview which may be as a group, a written assessment and a group activity...

I am a bit nervous for the written assessment and group activity but I don't mind a group interview if it is a small group of about 6.

Starts at 11.45 and will finish at about 5. With a 2 hour train journey there and then another back it looks like it is going to be a long day.

mine said exactly the same, what the test stuff about??
Original post by gchaggar75
mine said exactly the same, what the test stuff about??

I have no idea I haven't been for my interview yet and I didn't apply for Derby last year so I don't know.
I am going outta my mind checking my emails and track twice a day! Does anyone know when the last interviews for Cardiff are?my interview was the 24th November was anyone ellse there? roll on ucas closing its doors :-)

Its great to read that everyone else is just as frustrated as me. Its my one and only choice so i am feeling the stress of not knowing.
Hey guys,

I was wondering does anyone have any idea how long UCAS takes to update track? Im getting slightly concerned because I got a rejection through email a month and a half ago as well as an invite to an interview a month ago but none of this is shown on track :s-smilie:

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest