The Student Room Group

TSR Anti - Racism Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
hi id love to join, its a really good idea!
:rofl: :toofunny:

Wear a band and pretend to care. :wink:
Reply 42
HearTheThunder

unfortunately you're right :rolleyes:
Reply 43
HearTheThunder

the bands may have seemed a good idea but in reality they're just the next fasion accesory. people dont seem to get they need to do more then wear a black-white linked band(that is the rite band rite?) to beat racism
Audacious
the bands may have seemed a good idea but in reality they're just the next fasion accesory. people dont seem to get they need to do more then wear a black-white linked band(that is the rite band rite?) to beat racism

Yeah tis the black and white one - funnily enough we were debating about this in French...
Reply 45
I wanna join *waves hand*

Racism - BOOOO
Reply 46
HearTheThunder
Yeah tis the black and white one - funnily enough we were debating about this in French...

thanks
can i join please? i agree about the wristbands just being a fashion item!
Nice to see this society growing. :cool:
Reply 49
I'm in (if you'll have me :p: ?).
Reply 50
The bands are a fashion item because I know racists who wear them.
Reply 51
gemgems89
Nice to see this society growing. :cool:

yay!! society is growing strong and good.. i like the topics of conversation as well... its a real shame about the arm band thing but ah well!!
I will add new members names to the list soon but pls remember to contribute regularly :smile:.. and I hope we stil get a logo :smile:
dimexi
yay!! society is growing strong and good.. i like the topics of conversation as well... its a real shame about the arm band thing but ah well!!
I will add new members names to the list soon but pls remember to contribute regularly :smile:.. and I hope we stil get a logo :smile:
I don't know if they are making any more logos. I mean I created an Inter-faith society logo and submitted my logo long ago but it was announced they wouldn't be adding anymore for a while. But that was ages ago. :confused:
Reply 53
oooo :frown: thats not good news :frown:, surely if you made your logo it shouldn't be any problem to add on, or am i Wrong :frown:
Reply 54
dimexi
oooo :frown: thats not good news :frown:, surely if you made your logo it shouldn't be any problem to add on, or am i Wrong :frown:

the mods arn't accepting any new societies until further notice.the site needs to be upgraded so it could take a while :rolleyes:
dimexi

I dont know..might be about the space, could make TSR slower or something. I'll ask a mod.
Reply 56
Racism is starting to seriously bore me. I'll wanna join.
Reply 57
Me please =0)
Reply 58
yo-less
the mods arn't accepting any new societies until further notice.the site needs to be upgraded so it could take a while

gemgems89
I dont know..might be about the space, could make TSR slower or something. I'll ask a mod.

Thanks guys didnt know that.. hopefully they can sort out the upgrades soon
This society has grown a lot since I was last here :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest