The Student Room Group

What did you buy this week? Mk II.

Scroll to see replies

Land-based mammal
you should buy books of amazon, saves money.

I did :smile:
i got some boots, jewlery and make up. going to cheshire oaks on sunday so that should put another huge dent in my summer savings
Reply 62
SuperStaah
I was browsing ASOS yesterday to buy some flats because I only have one pair, but I ended up getting this, this (in red), this and this (in white), instead. :sigh:
Can't wait for them to arrive, now! :woo:
I still need to buy some flats, though. :teehee:

I bought the tailored shorts when they were full price :frown:

Great buy at that price!
OnlyMe!
I bought the tailored shorts when they were full price :frown:

Great buy at that price!

:console: I hate it when that happens. I remember I bought a coat for £75 and then a few weeks later it was £30! :sad:
Bought this lovely dress :smile:

the beautiful chanel 'rouge coco' lipstick in 'mademoiselle' which is from the advert.. the official make up artist for them is at my work at the moment and was lovely and helped me choose it :smile:
My mama bought me http://www.silverado.co.uk/587-mvr67-gp-smokey-quartz-jenny-ring.html this, as a VERY belated 18th birthday present! She meant to buy me a ring when I actually turned 18 (last October, aha), but it's taken me this long to find one I like enough!

Oh and it says 'last items in stock', but that's a lie... the one on my finger was the last one :smile:
I got a River Island jacket from a charity shop for £6.50 :yes:
And a Samsung Wave :woo:
Reply 68

AND

THAT

looooooooooooool
Reply 69
Legwarmers

And I made a snood this evening if that counts
I'm so cool.
Reply 70
I have bought a Jack Wills top (just £10, such a bargain!), a topshop dress which i have wanted for months now! and a black polka dot playsuit :smile:
Reply 71
I brought this dress because i'm going to a wedding

It was a bargain and sure I will get loads of use out of it with blazers and stuff in the winter and sandals in the summer. that was me convincing myself it was a good buy when i'm skint!
Reply 72
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=220664369195 dont think that link showed... it was this dress.
Reply 73
I had a spree :love:

H&M - A brown French bulldog tee
Primark - Black leggings
Flower print skinnies
A black chiffony skater dress
A black skirt with a colourful flower print
A navy cardigan

I shop too much! I had a similar spree last week too, and the week before!
A pair of black super skinny jeans from River Island
MAC cremeblush in Lilicent and Fluidliner in Blacktrack.

About to purchase a pair of Bertie military boots <3
Bare Minerals get started kit. :love:
Its so good!
Reply 78
Mac eyshadows in beauty marked, electric eel, passionate, swimming and antiqued.
and

Will possibly just be used as pjs :3

oh light of my life :suith:

Quick Reply

Latest