The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
I have only 'passed through' there, and haven't lived there yet, but:

1) Yes I should think so.

2) Don't know....In fact saying that I think there are bike stands

By the way, you might have more luck emailing them to ask. I emailed them yesterday about something and got a reply today. The address is [email protected]
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2

I have only 'passed through' there, and haven't lived there yet, but:

1) Yes I should think so.

2) Don't know....In fact saying that I think there are bike stands

By the way, you might have more luck emailing them to ask. I emailed them yesterday about something and got a reply today. The address is [email protected]

Thank you, i have been emailing them, sent one about a month ago, to that address, and there's still no reply. Sent another this evening. They're usually so quick at relpying.
1) I think someone said they were staying in a studio with their boyfriend.
2) There's space for bikes, if you're that bothered you can just take it into the studio (some people put it in the kitchen, if they trust their flatmates enough)
Reply 4
Another question, which may be hard to answer if you're living alone/haven't yet been. What size studio do you think would be appropriate for 2 people?
There are different sizes? I have been a visitor to only one 2 bedroom studio, it had a very small kitchen compared to the big flats but it was appropriate for two people... What sizes can you choose from? (both had an ensuite btw).
Reply 6
On their website theres:

Standard Ensuites (2-6 and large disabled)
Deluxe Ensuites (XL Ensuites)
Standard Studios (Small Studios)
Classic Studios (Medium Studios)
Premium Studios (Large Studios)
Deluxe Studios + Carpark (XL Studios)
1 Bed Apartment + Carpark

http://digpavilions.co.uk/#/prices/
Just as an educated guess I'd say from the classic up would do. Of course it depends on what you want to pay and if you like a lot of space individuallly.

By the way, I take it you're not actually an applicant for this year, in which case you would be better ringing them at the end of Sept, since they no doubt will be busy around this time, getting everythging sorted for when everyone moves in next month.
I'd say a normal studio would do you fine, is it possible to arrange a viewing maybe?
Reply 9
That's what I keep emailing and ringing them about! But there's still no reply! I'm applying for next, year but wanna look as soon as poss, so I can look around, and stand the best chance of getting one, Because otherwise i'll have to take a day off college to go up there, and if I go in the summer hols, then it'll be easier as they won't all be occupied.
Just wait until after they have sorted everyone who is actually moving in this year. It's a big place, I imagine they will have a lot to do!

Try at the end of Sept- you've got a whole year to wait, anyway :wink:
yeah...I know. I'll get my mum to ring, if not i'll try when term starts again, cos I can't afford to wait until the end of sept.

Latest