The Student Room Group

freshers week at ucs ipswich ??

I'm moving into my accomadation on the 12th of september , my course begins on the 20th
does anyone know anything about freshers week ?

p.s. anyone doing history, or staying at Athena Hall ?

:smile:
Reply 1
It looks like Freshers' week starts on the 19th and they are calling it Welcome Week. I'm also doing History and should be staying at Athena Hall as long as there are still rooms available, I was thinking of moving in around the 13th or 14th.

If you've got Facebook I think these guys are organizing it.

http://www.facebook.com/UCSunion

Should be sweet.
Reply 2
Thanks for the info, hope you manage to get a room sorted :smile:
I'll chek out the link.
Reply 3
I'm moving into Athena Hall on the 19th, and I believe thats when 'Welcome Week' begins. :smile:
Reply 4
Oh wow everyones moving in pretty early! Im going ucs ipswich but im moving into athena hall on the 18th.
Reply 5
Had a fun year in Athena, I'll miss it. Moving into a flat this year. Any freshers for UCS here? :smile:
Reply 6
I'm heading into my third year, but I transferred here so I never got to meet anyone last year.

Not in halls but moving into a flat in Ipswich hopefully soon (live nearby at the moment)

Hopefully will meet people this year. The thing is I don't drink so I don't go out clubbing and that, so worried I won't get to meet people and make friends :frown:
Reply 7
anyone living in d8? (athena hall) ... i won't be moving in till 20 odd going on holiday till 18/19th. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending