Also does anyone know when we move in?
15th or 18th?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Name: Rachael
Block: J2
Subject: French and Japanese

Glad there's someone else out there for MB! was it your first choice?

Hmm, don't really know. I guess I'll probably get there on the 18th cos a Saturday's more convenient, but the contract starts on the 15th, so you can probably move in then if you like!
Reply 3
Sounds like the name of a rah who attends that university xD
Wesssty
Sounds like the name of a rah who attends that university xD

Hilarious, darling. Actually just named after Sir Montague Burton, who started a massive clothing industry (Burton clothing) from basically nothing, with its manufacturing base in Leeds.
Reply 5
rachaelfowlie
Hilarious, darling. Actually just named after Sir Montague Burton, who started a massive clothing industry (Burton clothing) from basically nothing, with its manufacturing base in Leeds.

Mystery ruined :ms:

:cry2:
Reply 6
Name: James
Block: J3
Subject: Physics

14ally
Also does anyone know when we move in?
15th or 18th?

The contract starts on the 15th so you can move in then if you want or you can wait till the saturday.
I lived in Monty Bs a few years ago so if you have any questions just let me know!
Reply 8
rachaelfowlie
Name: Rachael
Block: J2
Subject: French and Japanese

Glad there's someone else out there for MB! was it your first choice?

Hmm, don't really know. I guess I'll probably get there on the 18th cos a Saturday's more convenient, but the contract starts on the 15th, so you can probably move in then if you like!

Wow french and japanese!
No devonshire was my first choice because I wanted to do some music, but i didn't get in. I don't mind though MB sounds ace - apart from sharing a bathroom.... :P What about you?
I think I'll go up on the Sat aswell, otherwise my Dad will have to get the day off work.
Reply 9
Gemini92
Name: James
Block: J3
Subject: Physics

The contract starts on the 15th so you can move in then if you want or you can wait till the saturday.

Hey James!

So are we in the same flat, if you're in J3 too?
As I said to Rachael I think I'm going up on the Sat what about you?

You excited? Nervous? I cant wait but I know I won't be able to sleep the night before! :smile:
Reply 10
14ally
Hey James!

So are we in the same flat, if you're in J3 too?
As I said to Rachael I think I'm going up on the Sat what about you?

You excited? Nervous? I cant wait but I know I won't be able to sleep the night before! :smile:

We might be in the same flat. J3 isn't the flat. J is the block and the 3 means the third floor so we are on the same floor. Which flat are you in? (the next digit of the room number) Explanation of room numbering here:http://www.leeds.ac.uk/accommodation/your_monty.html

I'm thinking of going up on the Wednesday, but I'm not sure at the moment.
Reply 11
Gemini92
We might be in the same flat. J3 isn't the flat. J is the block and the 3 means the third floor so we are on the same floor. Which flat are you in? (the next digit of the room number) Explanation of room numbering here:http://www.leeds.ac.uk/accommodation/your_monty.html

I'm thinking of going up on the Wednesday, but I'm not sure at the moment.

Ah i see, thanks! I'm in flat 4.
Reply 12
14ally
Ah i see, thanks! I'm in flat 4.

I'm in flat 2.
I got in here too,

Name: Rachel
Block: H
Subject: Maths
14ally
Wow french and japanese!
No devonshire was my first choice because I wanted to do some music, but i didn't get in. I don't mind though MB sounds ace - apart from sharing a bathroom.... :P What about you?
I think I'll go up on the Sat aswell, otherwise my Dad will have to get the day off work.

Aww, we'll make sure MB is better :wink: yeah, it was my first choice, I didn't want to be somewhere I'd have to walk too far! and you get a sink in your room so I guess sharing a bathroom won't be so bad.
I´m in Block J3 too J3.21. So im in block j floor 3. Flat number 2 and room 1. Anyone else in my flat?
Reply 16
emmasilly61
I´m in Block J3 too J3.21. So im in block j floor 3. Flat number 2 and room 1. Anyone else in my flat?

Hi, I'm in your flat. :wavey:
Reply 17
Hi yall,
Jess, Ecology and Environmental Biology, J1, like!
Reply 18
hello

name is Wahab

I m in block E

law@Leeds

anyone in the same block?

:woo:
Reply 19
Name: Kinnari
Block: L2
Subject: Dentistry

Anyone else?