Scroll to see replies

Stop acting like a woman. :colonhash:
Reply 141
win2kpro
It takes me about 50 mins to get to Baker Street Station. :colonhash:

All that effort to be kicked? :emo:

I'd rather just kick myself. :colonhash:

Please tell me how that is a lot of effort? :colonhash:

Whilst knowing you've kicked yourself is somewhat pleasing it doesn't come close to the satisfaction gained from doing it myself, turn up, you pussy. :colonhash:
You'd know my identity if I went though. :colonhash:

I just dont trust you Kieren. :plz2: - You will just have to stalk harder come October. :colonhash:
JK_91
Please tell me how that is a lot of effort? :colonhash:

Whilst knowing you've kicked yourself is somewhat pleasing it doesn't come close to the satisfaction gained from doing it myself, turn up, you pussy. :colonhash:

Because 50 mins is a trek. I also wouldn't be able to travel without having a shower so that isn't an option. :colonhash:

I need to be fresh ffs. :p:
win2kpro
You'd know my identity if I went though. :colonhash:

I just dont trust you Kieren. :plz2: - You will just have to stalk harder come October. :colonhash:

You know my identity anyway. Besides, as if I really care about that. :hand:

Just come, woman :colonhash:
Magnum Opus
You know my identity anyway. Besides, as if I really care about that. :hand:

Just come, woman :colonhash:

I would have reconsidered it but thanks to Kev I am wanted. Reward: 100quid. Preferably dead. :colonhash:
win2kpro
I would have reconsidered it but thanks to Kev I am wanted. Reward: 100quid. Preferably dead. :colonhash:

:lies:
Magnum Opus
:lies:

Truth.

Kev isn't the only one that wants me dead either. Many people dislike me. :innocent:
sort it out lad :unimpressed:
Jangrafess
Will you be attending? :puppyeyes:

It would have fit perfect with my plans of hopping between Brighton and Herts this weekend, but unfortunately i'm still overcoming a virus, which is lingering longer than I would have hoped meaning I have little physical energy :sad:

Please shout at me for the next one :sadnod:
CJ
It would have fit perfect with my plans of hopping between Brighton and Herts this weekend, but unfortunately i'm still overcoming a virus, which is lingering longer than I would have hoped meaning I have little physical energy :sad:

Please shout at me for the next one :sadnod:

:mad:
Reply 151
I don't even care about who's coming or not, since I know no one here, I just want to play footie. Summer's been killing me here I need players to dick on ha..So what are numbers looking like then??
AObasa
I don't even care about who's coming or not, since I know no one here, I just want to play footie. Summer's been killing me here I need players to dick on ha..So what are numbers looking like then??

Oh good, someone else who's looking for some gay action in the toilets afterwards. Safe, safe. I reckon we'll have between 12-18 players.
Reply 153
I have to work unlike some of you smears on the arse of society :colonhash:
Reply 154
Cut the grass today to get some stamina up :sly:
I've done a lot of walking.

Also been practicing my Gary Neville-esque throw in feints in my room.
Reply 156
Jonah Ramone
Oh good, someone else who's looking for some gay action in the toilets afterwards. Safe, safe. I reckon we'll have between 12-18 players.

Ha ha damn, shouldve seen that coming (and no not coming coming for those who were gonna make that joke). What i meant was, players i can use to show my football suprmacy on :smile:
Reply 157
Good ting you dnt need speling skils to play footy :ahee:
Reply 158
Colonel Brusnahan
Good ting you dnt need speling skils to play footy :ahee:

Me?? Ha im hlf asleep, i spell it both ways depending on if i cba
Reply 159
So you sometimes spell correctly depending what mood you're in? Interesting.

Quick Reply

Latest