The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 1
Might take a few days. I applied for mine last friday and didnt hear til tuesday. Could be monday , could be tomorrow. Just gotta wait for the email.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Will they send the email to my own personal email address or the student one?
Reply 3
You're own personal one. I havent gotten the student address yet even, and i went through clearing aswell.
Reply 4
has anyone else yet still not heard about accommodation? i applied sometime last week i think.
and did anyone apply with a temporary mmu id number given to them, rather than your proper mmu id number? would it make a difference? :/
Reply 5
They got back to me and told me they had no space left so I got a place in private halls :smile:
Reply 6
Kelly282828
They got back to me and told me they had no space left so I got a place in private halls :smile:

What private halls are you in? I had to do the same thing.
Reply 7
Kelly282828

Hi

did they help you find a place in private halls or did you have to do that yourself ?

Thanks
Reply 8
I'm in New Medlock House which is run by Unite.
Nah I had to do it myself but it was so easy, I got my dad to ring up Unite and they booked me in a room straight away :smile:
Reply 9
ok thanks
Reply 10
just applied today, still waiting
Reply 11
still waiting ... :frown:
Reply 12
Thomas01
still waiting ... :frown:

Tbh, i doubt you will have much luck because i applied a week ago and didnt get a room so had to get private accommodation. Was told today that all of university accommodation is full up :frown:

good luck tho!
Reply 13
i went up there for the clearing day today and spoke to the accommodation office who said that the halls are all full, but she managed to get me a place in wilmslow park halls due to someone cancelling their place, and managed to get another girl i was with a place at mill point due to someone's cancellation.

Latest

Trending

Trending