Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 1
I imagine so.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
I seem to recall someone telling me they refuse to, because it would create so much more trouble for them. I've certainly never known anyone to do supermarket shopping online.
Reply 3
I know that Iceland deliver to campus and I think Asda will deliver to alexandra park but not the main campus (dont know why though), sainsbury does not deliver at all - however they do run a free bus servies to and from the supermarket on a wednesday from the underpass. Hope that helps :smile:
LittleMiss
I know that Iceland deliver to campus and I think Asda will deliver to alexandra park but not the main campus (dont know why though), sainsbury does not deliver at all - however they do run a free bus servies to and from the supermarket on a wednesday from the underpass. Hope that helps :smile:

Gosh, I didn't know that - I wish I'd known that when i was still living on campus!
Reply 5
Would i be right in thinking that I actually have to go into to Iceland at Morecambe to do my shopping and then they deliver it for me? Where is Alexandra Park? Is it on campus? Sorry I'm new to Lancaster.
Would i be right in thinking that I actually have to go into to Iceland at Morecambe to do my shopping and then they deliver it for me? Where is Alexandra Park? Is it on campus? Sorry I'm new to Lancaster.

Alexandra Park is the new accommodation development next to the main campus.

I think you would have to go to Iceland for them to deliver.
Reply 7
Im sure my friend ordered his Iceland shopping online
Reply 8
i assume you can buy from other online retailers though and get things delivered though.
Reply 9
I think I might just like walk to the shop for my food, as mental as that sounds.
Reply 10
Tried tesco and they won't do it as won't sainsburys. On the iceland website it says i have to go into the store do my shopping and they'll take it home for me. Asda for some reason only recognise the postcode in Alexandra Park. I'm trying to find a way round that though. Surely if they are on campus they can deliver to us all.
Get friendly with someone in Lonsdale or Cartmel so they can get your shopping delivered to them :smile:
Reply 12
Good idea :smile: , i want to get friendly with someone from County too as I hear they have baths there. Thats one thing I will miss. lol
Good idea :smile: , i want to get friendly with someone from County too as I hear they have baths there. Thats one thing I will miss. lol

Hmm, yes County do have baths, but some of them don't work. Or the last person who used it was really dirty and obviously didn't clean up afterwards!
Reply 14
Um ok maybe i'll give the baths a miss then. :smile:

Latest