The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 1
mos certainly u can, in fact the computing dept is very accomodating its possible to change within the first year whether u do MEng or BEng or even if u want to do year abroad.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
freefrag
Right now I applied for bachelors, and I hold an unconditional offer for CS bachelors degree.
I'm wondering, how much trouble would it be to switch to a masters?

Depends on your course. In most cases you can change even until 1 year in the course, because the first year is often the same for bachelors and masters. Just ask your university. But the problem could occur if there are different requirements for masters course than bachelors. Let's say they want higher grades for masters, maybe higher than you have achieved. This could cause problems.
freefrag
Right now I applied for bachelors, and I hold an unconditional offer for CS bachelors degree.
I'm wondering, how much trouble would it be to switch to a masters?

well you can chnage after your first year. its not much of hustle.
They prefer you to swap to Masters (they will continue to persuade you even till second year). You can definately swap to Masters before third year (as third year is different between the two) however you can only do a MEng course if you achieve 2:1 or above (60%+) at the end of your second year, else you have to do a BEng course.

Latest

Trending

Trending