Reply 1
Yeah there is. In new hall anyway.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
Donald Gillies
Are there two desks in a shared room?

Tom Hanks.

that's kind of like asking if there are two beds.. of course there are!
Reply 3
Hijacked! How do I go about asking for my e-mail to be forwarded to my room mate? Through the hall or somewhere else?
Thanks
Reply 4
Paul92
Hijacked! How do I go about asking for my e-mail to be forwarded to my room mate? Through the hall or somewhere else?
Thanks

you can't have mail forwarded i dont think.. - do you know his name? if so just enter it into saintmail, if not then you're gonna have to wait until you do/ term starts.
Reply 5
Sambo2
you can't have mail forwarded i dont think.. - do you know his name? if so just enter it into saintmail, if not then you're gonna have to wait until you do/ term starts.

Nope, is there anyway for me to find out?
Reply 6
Paul92
Nope, is there anyway for me to find out?

facebook is probs your best bet
Reply 7
Sambo2
that's kind of like asking if there are two beds.. of course there are!

Not really like asking if there are two beds at all. Beds are necessary, desks are not, there lies the difference ergo validating my question.
Reply 8
Sambo2
facebook is probs your best bet

Post my room number on the freshers group or hall site?
Reply 9
Donald Gillies
Not really like asking if there are two beds at all. Beds are necessary, desks are not, there lies the difference ergo validating my question.

desks are kind of necessary too at uni..
Reply 10
Paul92
Post my room number on the freshers group or hall site?

yep - hall page
Reply 11
Sambo2
yep

Thanks a lot :smile:
Reply 12
d'oh. fap issues. oh well.
Sambo2
desks are kind of necessary too at uni..

Not in the same way that a bed is necessary. I can have this discussion all night. Least you answered my question. Halls you in my sarcastic friend?
Reply 14
Donald Gillies
Not in the same way that a bed is necessary. I can have this discussion all night. Least you answered my question. Halls you in my sarcastic friend?

I'm not being sarcastic at all, I just thought it would be really obvious - maybe not though so no worries. I was in McIntosh, now in Albany. u? - edit: sallies, it's epic there, you'll have a good time.
It was commendable if you were being sarcastic. Was the type of comment I would have made in all honesty. It is what I would expect but I checked the web and it only gave spec for single rooms so I thought would check. Yeh, should be amazing.
Reply 16
Okay. Away from beds and desks... How big are the shared rooms usually? Like are the beds across each other so you have to see your roommate 24/7 or is there some "privacy"-space? And another question, is there any room where you can put your suitcases?
Reply 17
On the whole, is sharing accommodation a good/bad idea? I'm questioning my decision to put down shared...

Sorry to hijack this thread!
Reply 18
DoodleVibe
On the whole, is sharing accommodation a good/bad idea? I'm questioning my decision to put down shared...

Sorry to hijack this thread!

good except in exceptional cases where it's really bad - mostly good though.
Reply 19
Size? Privacy? You get that in a shared room?

Latest

Trending

Trending