The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If u want to do law just do a actual course at redbride or something

if u want to d olaw dont really do alevels thats a waste of time do something else
Reply 2
History, Lang&Lit and Chem are fine for law in my opinion, I'm assuming A level law isn't unavailable at your college/sixth form?
shreyli

if u want to d olaw dont really do alevels thats a waste of time do something else

:lolwut:
They are fine you don't need A Level Law it not 'respected' even if you do want to do Law at uni. For some reason people how want to do Law at my school are encouraged to do Chemistry maybe because Law people tend to do the Arts and its good to have a mix of Arts and Science plus Chemistry is considered a difficult A Level.
chronic_fatigue
:lolwut:

This.
shreyli

Reply 6
I'm aiming to do law next year, and I took Spanish, history, RS and English lit :smile:
they're fine, including chemistry, and they're on the recommended subject list for law at the top universities ^^
Reply 7
oh and don't take A level law if you get the option, no universities need it and some even dislike it!
Reply 8
Shippy
History, Lang&Lit and Chem are fine for law in my opinion, I'm assuming A level law isn't unavailable at your college/sixth form?

Indeed :yep:
Reply 9
all well
mehhhw/e
Are these subjects "okay" to study at AS? I'm not quite sure what I want to do at uni, but it might be Law

Spanish
History
Eng Lan/Lit
Chemistry

They're fine.

Latest