The Student Room Group

Pls dnt kill me [does he like me etc?]

Ok, guys you are really gonna kill me 4 this bt i need answers! :frown: (and yes i have read thro the rest of the "dus this guy like me?" threads!
Anyway, i got talking to this guy in march through this extra-curricular thing 4 school and i really liked him. problem being that he was in the year below me and so i didnt get 2 know him as well as i wud hav liked. We smiled at each other in the corridors 4 a couple of weeks afterwards and said hi but i never got the chance 2 chat to him properly again after that. i got the idea that he liked me cos he used to try and show off a bit in front of me sometimes bt then suddenly, he just ignored me in the corridors and didnt smile or anythin, n then a few weeks later he acknowledged me again! making me one v.v. confused girlie! anyhow i finally built up the confidence to ask him for his no. (he was with his mates as wel - so proud! :biggrin: hehe) cos i was going 2 college in the next few weeks. since then, ive text him a few times - first time he didnt reply bt he did the next bt then wen he wud reply, n i wud text him bak, he ignored it :confused: also i put a kiss on the 1st 2 texts n then thouhgt i mite scare him off n so stopped that bt then this last time he suddenly put 3 kisses on the end?!? was he jst forgettin who he was textin or sumthin!?n e way, i really cnt figure him out n jst wonderin if all you lovely people out there cud help me? thanks
Just go up to him, and drop a verse. Sounds like he likes you, just a tad shy perhaps?
i think the x may have been a bit soon- he sounds shy. just try to say hi again and build back again. and give it time :smile:
You need to talk to him instead of beating around the bush. He sounds to be a yo-yo of emotions. I know some guys who absolutely hate texting and wouldn't reply to sms or e-mails- he could be one of those. I would recommend that next time, you want to sms him, find a good excuse instead of just dropping a line such as 'Hi, just wondering how you are', because that sounds as if you are after him. As regards putting kisses on sms, better don't do that now. Either he'll think that you are after him or that you see him only as a friend.
Reply 4
Whats so bad/ forward about putting "Xs" at the end of a text?!?! Just go for it, he likes you! Good luck! :smile:
Not all guys may see it like you do.
As regards putting kisses on sms, better don't do that now. Either he'll think that you are after him or that you see him only as a friend.

Ah man don't worry about small things like that: if your comfortable with it then do it. Indeedy I do it with one male friend (because he started it). In fact said friend sounds kinda like your guy with regards to his texting. The way he explained it was that "girlie, I love you and want to talk but if your asking me pointless questions which waste my money then I am going to be forced to rob you because I can't afford it!"
Basically what I'm trying to say with my incoherant ramblings is that he wants to talk to you but probably feels like he either doesn't know what to say or prehaps is on a restricted budget and can't afford to answer every single text.

With regards to him liking you, its hard to say. You can't tell that much from texting. However the fact that he had the guts to give you his number in front of his mates (and probably get a ribbing for it) and that he answered you at all is all positive. In fact I would probably go out on a limb and say he does like you. Though maybe you should get a friend to do some digging for you if you really need reassurance.

I'm sleep deprived and am not making sense even to myself, so adieu.
Reply 7
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah thanks Maireleghra! Dnt worry about the rambling - it made me laugh n kinda made sense actually! It also gave me a diff perspective on stuff n somethin to think about! anyway, thanku! *Poppin*
Reply 8
I wont kill you for asking if he likes you, but i will kill you for the text speaking. :p: (only joking :wink:)

Sometimes in texts you can find it hard about what to reply with, in my opinion, boys do not put much thought into texts, if they cannot think of something straight away, they give up (which is why girls seem to be able to text for hours) Another let down is that he is shy and may be unsure about what he can send to you. So as you can imagine, he will not automatically come up to you and take you off your feet and onto his horse and ride away to live happily ever after :p: So he is probably not ignoring your texts, he is just finding it rather uneasy. I would suggest you spell it out to him you like him. :smile:
Reply 9
omg that boy is just like me :rolleyes:
Reply 10
hehe, sorry nasht - dont live in notts but give her some idea! otherwise she'll be just like me having no clue as to whats going on with you! :p: er that wasnt meant to be a rhyme..... anyway, really appreciate everything thats been said - so you reckon i go and talk to him, should be fun! :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending