The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
For people stayin in Mary b...
I just logged onto my unite students account and looked at the flatmates section. When were we supposed to put down our preferences? I can't remember doing mine ...
c0urtney92
I just logged onto my unite students account and looked at the flatmates section. When were we supposed to put down our preferences? I can't remember doing mine ...

I thought this too, I dont remember doing it at all!
c0urtney92

Me neither.......:s-smilie:
is it too late to put down our preferences?
Reply 64
Yh I think so cuz the preferences were who you wanted to share a flat with
Someone posted our first 4 weeks timetable on fb group if anyones impatient like me and wants to see now here it is:

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4923/timetable1gw.jpg

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8606/timetable2gw.jpg
Reply 66
shall i assume the second link is for gateway student :smile:
There both gateway timetables. The first link is the first 2 weeks and the 2nd link is for the next 2 weeks so 4 weeks in total.
Reply 68
ahh awsum :biggrin: exciting stuff haha x
Reply 69
Looks quite scary and exciting at the same time :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Did anyone get an email about tutor groups today? I have but I cant open the files :frown:
Lostwithoutyou
Did anyone get an email about tutor groups today? I have but I cant open the files :frown:

Not yet :s-smilie:
guineapiggirl
Not yet :s-smilie:

I forgot to say, its on my rvc email address.
Lostwithoutyou
I forgot to say, its on my rvc email address.

oh ok thanks:smile: i'm probably being thick but how do you log onto that?
im not sure what my password would be either! no doubt its really obv!
guineapiggirl
im not sure what my password would be either! no doubt its really obv!

Your email address is your initial and your surname then @rvc.ac.uk Your password is what was given to you for pre enrolling. The email is available here:

webmail.rvc.ac.uk
Lostwithoutyou
Your email address is your initial and your surname then @rvc.ac.uk Your password is what was given to you for pre enrolling. The email is available here:

webmail.rvc.ac.uk

Reply 77
i can't seem to view my tutor list, it comes up in the internet browser as all juberish :s-smilie:
sezie1992
i can't seem to view my tutor list, it comes up in the internet browser as all juberish :s-smilie:

yeah same not sure what that is about:s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending