The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Ive done this too!
I may ring them up in the next few days..
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
I emailed about this situation and this was the reply i got;

With regards to your tickets your mother will need to write you a letter of authorisation stating that you are able to collect the tickets on her behalf. This will need to include her name, your name as the person she wishes to collect tickets and the last 4 digits and expiry of the card that she used at time of booking. You will then need to make sure you have some form of photographic ID that shows that you are the person she has states in the letter of authorisation.

I hope this helps :smile:
Heya, can I only pick them up on the 19th?
I think its only on the day of the event so yeah the 19th.
Reply 5
Very dumb question, how do you get hold of tickets?? I thought it was like pay per event sort of thing.
Reply 6
Lordzola
Very dumb question, how do you get hold of tickets?? I thought it was like pay per event sort of thing.

http://www.lincolnfreshers.com/

You can buy them online before you go at the website above, or buy them from the box office in Lincoln once you have arrived. They are also selling tickets on the doors of the events, but have been told you need to get there early to buy them!
Reply 7
Well i am going for the Full Monty you only do freshers once so get the best !!!!

Latest