The Student Room Group
Why?
Reply 2
Hit the asian places like east london; Green Street, Whitechapel Or birmingham; soho street etc etc. Or go online:

www.cuckoofashion.com/
www.suitsmeonline.com/

If you want a slightly not so out there one, just opt for the simpler looking ones, with a little bit of design Or the fancy scarves you get with them.
If you go Birmingham, try Ladypool Road or Soho Road.
SirRamAlot
Why?

why what?
LiL MiSs cHeEkY
why what?

Why why what?
TheProdigy2k9
If you go Birmingham, try Ladypool Road or Soho Road.

i have been they are all so girly now a days! like weird colours or too much work on them in diamonds etc
LiL MiSs cHeEkY
i have been they are all so girly now a days! like weird colours or too much work on them in diamonds etc

Yeah, I got mine from Ladypool Road for prom. You just have to find the right shops, I think I got mine from Midland Fashion I think it's called but it's someone in the middle.
LiL MiSs cHeEkY
loving the white one! simple too!

Their items are good quality as well, straight from India (not sure about the mens items :P) :smile: And worth the money.
If you are looking for authentic and comfortable Indian wear, Nihal fashions is the place for you. With over 100+ options to choose from, you can find the one that fits your aesthetic. This online store ships worldwide and only sells authentic products, so don’t get worried about getting scammed.

Latest