The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I have applied for both Physics and Maths at Dundee but am unsure wether to make Dundee or Aberdeen first choice if I am lucky enough to get offers from both, who is the person in here who will be travelling the furthest I am in Southampton but am desperate to get away 19 years has almost drove me crazy here.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 61
DanBartlett
Yeah I have applied for both Physics and Maths at Dundee but am unsure wether to make Dundee or Aberdeen first choice if I am lucky enough to get offers from both, who is the person in here who will be travelling the furthest I am in Southampton but am desperate to get away 19 years has almost drove me crazy here.

I know the feeling. I just moved to leeds from Brighton a year ago. I hate it already. cant wait to go away :biggrin:
Reply 62
I'm applying for History :smile: think it'll be my insurance if they give me an offer :smile: so nervous waiting for offers though! does anyone know when about Dundee start sending out offers or has anyone heard anything from them yet?
Decided I will be applying for Mathematics at Dundee, got BCDE at A level but resitting a few tests. Hopefully I'll get an offer.
Reply 64
I'll be applying for Civil Engineering. From Newcastle myself, really liked the uni on the open day. Depending on if I get an offer, (and what others), it'll either be insurance or firm.

Predicted AAB in Maths, History and physics respectively.
Reply 65
T-Toe
That's really awesome! I want to study neuroscience at dundee and i'm taking a gap year. See you there? :wink:

Nooo, 'fraid not! I cancelled!
Reply 66
Hi, I am thinking wheather to apply in Dundee. My future course will be Civil Engineering. Is Dundee good for this course ?
Reply 67
Original post by petko_05
Hi, I am thinking wheather to apply in Dundee. My future course will be Civil Engineering. Is Dundee good for this course ?

I believe Dundee is a good university for civil engineering!
Original post by HattieHamster
I'm applying for History :smile: think it'll be my insurance if they give me an offer :smile: so nervous waiting for offers though! does anyone know when about Dundee start sending out offers or has anyone heard anything from them yet?

Im applying for History (with Politics) as well :h:
Reply 69

it says on the website after febuary. i got an email 2day saying they received my app. then i followed the 'what happens now link'
Reply 70
Original post by T-Toe
That's really awesome! I want to study neuroscience at dundee and i'm taking a gap year. See you there? :wink:

im on a gap year too, hoping to get into history. do you know if the send a straight up uncon. offer?

what you doing for your gap year?
Reply 71
Original post by knocker45
im on a gap year too, hoping to get into history. do you know if the send a straight up uncon. offer?

what you doing for your gap year?

We'll i'm in New York right now :smile: It's wonderful here! I don't think they interview applicants (except denistry and medicine applicants) so I think we should be getting unconditionals soon *fingers crossed*
I mainly want to travel, resit some chemistry modules, do some film audioning, start sketching again, find a decent job... I also want to enter a beauty pageant.

What about you?? :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by T-Toe

Original post by T-Toe
We'll i'm in New York right now :smile: It's wonderful here! I don't think they interview applicants (except denistry and medicine applicants) so I think we should be getting unconditionals soon *fingers crossed*
I mainly want to travel, resit some chemistry modules, do some film audioning, start sketching again, find a decent job... I also want to enter a beauty pageant.

What about you?? :smile:

well im headed 2 cape town next week for a few months, mabye try get into stirlings febuary intake but i aint holdn my breath. if not stirling then canada for a few weeks and then europe in the summer. with alota work in between of course.
Original post by T-Toe
neuroscience anyone?

Yup, neuroscience (typical entry)!! :biggrin: And hopefully graduate entry into medicine afterwards LOL! Sent my application off Thursday, still havent heard from them though, do you know if they do acknowledgeent emails? :s-smilie:
Do you know if you've been accepted yet?? What offer did they give? :biggrin:
Original post by knocker45
it says on the website after febuary. i got an email 2day saying they received my app. then i followed the 'what happens now link'

Whaaaaat February? That's AGES away.
Original post by Vitamin D
Whaaaaat February? That's AGES away.

I got an email on friday and no where can i find a 'what happens next link' :s-smilie: all i found is when they start inviting people for interviews etc which is from January onwards, so hopefully they will send us our decision soon so we can get on with our lives :smile:
Reply 76
Applying for biomed. How long do they normally take to give out offers?
Reply 77
Original post by irachx
Hey, I am from Leeds too! Applying for International Business.

Im Yorkshire too :biggrin:

As daft as it sounds, im a bit nervous bout getting there & not being able to understand anyone...
I'm a good ol' Lincolnshire lad :woo:
Reply 79
Original post by Saluki-Sake
Yup, neuroscience (typical entry)!! :biggrin: And hopefully graduate entry into medicine afterwards LOL! Sent my application off Thursday, still havent heard from them though, do you know if they do acknowledgeent emails? :s-smilie:
Do you know if you've been accepted yet?? What offer did they give? :biggrin:

Yeah they do send out acknowledgement e-mails, they sent me one 3/4 days ago and a nice text to go with it :biggrin: I doubt we'll be hearing about offers/rejections till Jan/Feb? If you have already met the grades then you should (hopefully) get an unconditional offer, however if you have predicted grades that meet there requirements, you should (hopefully) get a conditional offer; all you'd have to do is wait till results day and see whether you've got in or not.

I hope this helps :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending