The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Is anyone else applying for physiological sciences?
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Anyone one else for history and/or politicss?
Reply 82
I am applying here for International business and environmental sustainability course. I would really like this course, but am uncertain about living in this city, it's really small :smile: I believe it is nice, but what about possibilities to get part-time job?
Reply 83
Original post by T-Toe

Original post by T-Toe
neuroscience anyone?

Yes! I've applied for neuroscience at Dundee, they've said they've received my application just waiting to hear if i have an offer or not... :frown: I have offers from all of my other uni's so i wish Dundee would hurry up and reply lol! Has anyone else had an offer yet???????
I got a text this morning saying they had received my application, even though it means nothing, I'm still excited :woo:
Reply 85
I've applied for English in Dundee has anyone else?

(Also in Stirling, Aberdeen and Edinburgh Napier)

:smile:
Original post by chemical_bex
I got a text this morning saying they had received my application, even though it means nothing, I'm still excited :woo:

What are you applying for?
Original post by sandys1000
What are you applying for?

Adult Nursing :smile:
Original post by chemical_bex
Adult Nursing :smile:

Oh right, from your username I thought you might be applying for biochem as well :tongue:
Good luck :smile:
Reply 89
Civil Engineering :biggrin:
Reply 90
Original post by jontylol
Civil Engineering :biggrin:

Did you recieve any offers because I also applied for civil engineering but I don't have offer yet.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 91
Original post by petko_05
Did you recieve any offers because I also applied for civil engineering but I don't have offer yet.

I havent sent my ucas off yet :wink: When did you send yours?
Reply 92
Original post by jontylol
I havent sent my ucas off yet :wink: When did you send yours?

I sent it before 7 days and I am waiting. I chose Cardiff, Manchester, Dundee, Edinburgh and Nottingham. Which universities do you think to choose for civil engineering?
Reply 93
Original post by petko_05
I sent it before 7 days and I am waiting. I chose Cardiff, Manchester, Dundee, Edinburgh and Nottingham. Which universities do you think to choose for civil engineering?

I'm applying at Nottingham, Loughborough, Newcastle, Dundee and Bath.
Reply 94
Hi,
does anyone know the admission statistics for the University of Dundee? Edinburgh has them on their applications page, and it would be kind of nice to know how high the chances of me getting in are (not that I wouldn't have been better of not knowing... only 12% offers is somewhat scary...)

Mary

Oh, I nearly forgot, I applied for International Relations/Politics at Dundee, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Stirling and St.Andrews
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 95
I've applied for philosophy and politics at Dundee - I really want an offer so I can put it as my insurance, but I'm just gonna have to be patient and wait til February I reckon (I'm a tad less impatient now 'cos I got an offer from Glasgow today. first offer -such a relief!)
I'm applying for biomed :biggrin: my school is fairly local and we've been told that they are waiting until the deadline before giving out offers :smile:
Original post by bescientific69
I'm applying for biomed :biggrin: my school is fairly local and we've been told that they are waiting until the deadline before giving out offers :smile:

Biological sciences for me! :biggrin:
But that's such a long time to wait. :frown:
Reply 98
Just thought I'd post this here as I've not been on TSR in a while.

Currently finished my first semester of Digital Interaction Design at dundee and would be happy to answer any questions about the course because I know how it felt being in this position last year, also generally just about the university! either here on in PM's. Shoot:biggrin:
Reply 99
I have 4 offers at the moment for psychology, just waiting for a decision from Dundee so I can make some decisions myself. When are they likely to start making offers?

Latest