The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
Teveth
Has anybody completed this yet?

I've gone through the stages and I'm now on the 'Registering an arrival date & time' page, only I've not yet decided when I want to arrive. What day is everybody else arriving? Will I likely be on my own in the flat if I arrive on the 15th? Can I skip this bit and come back to it later?

i went though it yesterday I'm arriving on the 15 just so i can a hang of the area and stuff. After i registered my arrive i went back on my self to check something and when i went forward again it looked like i could change the date and time. I'm not 100% on this, you could always pick the time you are most likely to choose then see if you can change it, if doesn't work you could all ways ring up and say you made a mistake.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Thanks.

Yeah, I think I'll arrive on the 15th too. I don't want to get there to find that my flatmates have already arrived and have made friends!
Reply 3
Teveth
Thanks.

Yeah, I think I'll arrive on the 15th too. I don't want to get there to find that my flatmates have already arrived and have made friends!

you don't want to have play catch up with everyone If you are there before most people then you will be able to tell them things that you have found out like where shops are.
Reply 4
I had this thought too! But in the end decided I'd rather be early than late :smile:
Reply 5
Oh yes, I'm definitely up on the 15th.
It will be nice to have those extra few days to acclimatise and nab any student bargains before the gamut of the Fresher body turns up :ninja:
Reply 6
15th it is!

Latest