The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 1
hey, im booked into flat 25, room a, staying with 4 1st year people. not sure if theyre all mmu as its private accomodation :smile: when are you going to move in?
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 3
Joined the facebook group :smile:

Thinking of moving in quite early to get to know people and the area but don't want to if my flat is going to be empty :tongue:
Does anyone know if wardrobes are provided? I can't see any on the virtual tour. And what about parking? Thanks
Reply 5
There is a wardrobe in my room (i presume they're all the same?) If you look on the floor plan there is a little square next to the shower in the bathroom, I didn't see it either to begin with! It's really more of a cupboard though!There seems to be parking spaces dotted around the different buildings.

Also I moved in yesterday and there seem to be lots of people moving in despite my flat being mostly empty.

Hope this helps
dayumbayum
There is a wardrobe in my room (i presume they're all the same?) If you look on the floor plan there is a little square next to the shower in the bathroom, I didn't see it either to begin with! It's really more of a cupboard though!There seems to be parking spaces dotted around the different buildings.

Also I moved in yesterday and there seem to be lots of people moving in despite my flat being mostly empty.

Hope this helps

Thank you. I've not moved in yet but went to view my room yesterday. I'm not impressed by the size of the wardrobe! I parked in a small housing estate next to the building however on arrival back to my car there was parking ticket on the windscreen! Haha, I don't have a clue where I'm going to put my car :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending