The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No i dont want to :smile:

I want to live in Italy, because my grandad lived there during the war and after.
But if i get together with the person i love (best friend- long story there!), then i could end up living in Australia or Dubai (as he is from both- another long story)

But i definitely wont stay here- its really depressing...
No I plan on my job letting me travel/work/live around the world and then I intend on retiring to Italy.
No.
I'm planning to live for the rest of my life, i haven't really thought about where though.
I don't know if I'd properly feel at home anywhere else, but more than anything I want to travel, especially cause i want to work with languages when I'm older. So I'm fairly sure I'll spend a large proportion of my life on the continent or travelling round. But I think i'd probably move back here to settle down and have kids or whatever
Reply 25
I'm going to finish up my education here, hopefully a Phd eventually... and im going to be moving to Australia, I want to work with their venomous snakes.
I'd like to travel the world a bit first, maybe spend a few years living in the US, but I'd probably come back to the UK and settle down eventually.
yes

I've seen a significant quantity of the rest o' the world to say that it is on the whole, quite ****

I love all you grass is greener people, videotape the moment your romances fail please
As of now, yes. I've always been interesting in Barbados and maybe one day I could travel there and even buy a house on that Island, but I think I will always live in England.
Canada
Depending on how I find it when I go there for a few months next week, I'd consider living in China for a couple of years.
jammy66
I'm going to finish up my education here, hopefully a Phd eventually... and im going to be moving to Australia, I want to work with their venomous snakes.

why on earth would anyone want to conserve venomous snakes

the world would be marginally pleasanter with their demise
Reply 32
Not if I can avoid it.
I hope not, I would like to learn Italian or German and move to either of them countries. I prefer their cultures, Englands is a bit of a mess and Italy is breathtakingly beautiful.
Reply 34
Probably not. I don't know where I'd go though haha
Reply 35
I'll take my chances elsewhere in Europe. Scandanavia or Germany I imagine.

I'd happily have the UK as a safety net though.
Reply 36
WrigglyMammoth
yes

I've seen a significant quantity of the rest o' the world to say that it is on the whole, quite ****

I love all you grass is greener people, videotape the moment your romances fail please

Erm... You seem to be assuming that you're the only one on this forum who is well travelled.
Reply 37
I'd like to think that I wouldn't, but I probably will. In an ideal situation, I'd move to America, Australia or Spain. Spain and Oz being the favourites.
Reply 38
No way, I really hope not.
Reply 39
nope. :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending