The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well,I didn't really feel the need to have a relationship untill I fell for one particular guy.
I think it's possible, but rare.
Reply 2
its possible if u believe it is and strongly feel what u feel
but bare in mind, u might have a different opinion if u meet a special someone
its really up to u and ur feelings..sometimes u can control them, sometimes u cant so yeah.. =]
Yes.
Reply 4
Yes just **** yourself everytime someone of the opposite sex approaches you.
Reply 5
Yeah it's possible.

But I dunno why you'd want too. I believe everyone needs some form of companionship and being with someone is what I personally feel is the best way =]
SuBo
Yes, become a nun.
Edit: Oh wait, you're a male/lesbian... No, become a nun.
Reply 8
sixthformer
well, is it?
If so how
what if you feel girls are a total waste of time relationship wise?
then ?
:smile: ty!
Obviously this means being lonley=P but lets hear your ideas and thoughts.

what's the point of being in a relationship anyway? i have yet to find the answer to that...
Does this truly matter?
Why would you want to do that anyway, humans are suppose to find a partner and reproduce. It's in our genes!:zomg:
Reply 11
jj12345678901234
SuBo

This.
And also; advice*
Reply 12
It's perfectly possible as I know people who've done it.

Looks like it could happen to me too :frown:
It's possible but I think an effort would have to be put into it. We all fall for someone eventually.
POssible?

It's positively easy.
In short yes. I reckon it would be WELL boring though.
Casshern1456
Why would you want to do that anyway, humans are suppose to find a partner and reproduce. It's in our genes!:zomg:

Lots of things are in our genes. However, genes aren't the dictators, ultimately the genes that are present are only present because they were the most successful in the environment that they became dominant in. That doesn't mean they apply today and it certainly doesn't mean we should be slaves to our genes. Saying, it's in our genes therefore we must do it is a poor argument.
Reply 17
If you're lonely then being single probably isn't right for you.
If you think girls aren't worth it, to put it lightly: change sexual preference :smile:
pft, try advice and you might have a slightly higher chance of relationship success.

Latest

Trending

Trending