The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lmfao

"if we touch you inappropriately"
So.. you perved on a girl .. she has the right to hurt you.

Kicking in the balls = she hates you and wants you to suffer tremendous pain .. or = she likes you.
cos men are naughty and must be punished. tbh ive never heard of anyone doing it for fun, only if you've been caught cheating or are threatening them
Reply 3
Never happened to me? lol.
Reply 4
Because they are to weak to hurt us anywhere else lol
Anabolicminds
Let's be serious, why do girls think it's amusing or funny to hit a guy's balls ?

Fair enough if you're in real danger, hit them there but if we touch you inappropriately or something , there really is no need, it's a delicate area.

Are you in primary school?
Reply 6
Anabolicminds
Let's be serious, why do girls think it's amusing or funny to hit a guy's balls ?

Fair enough if you're in real danger, hit them there but if we touch you inappropriately or something , there really is no need, it's a delicate area.

Because it does the job?
Reply 7
You're either a serious creep that won't go away short of actually being kicked in the balls or your "touching" is akin to giving a girl a good grope when it isn't welcome - in which case, you're asking for it.

Take your pick.
some kung fu monks can suck their balls into their bodies to protect against this
Reply 9
secret kung fu learnings
Reply 10
And yet, a kick to a girls croch if they've cheated wouldn't be ok :L
Reply 11
I dont find it funny because it obviously causes you a lot of pain, thtat said ive accidently kneed my boyfriend there several times while in bed together
Reply 12
"The bigger they are...The hardo they fall" :frown:
Barbara Novak
cos men are naughty and must be punished. tbh ive never heard of anyone doing it for fun, only if you've been caught cheating or are threatening them

if we kick you there does it hurt? i heard you bleed.
They take good care of mine :wink:
Reply 15
This only happens until you're about... 13?
humidex7
This only happens until you're about... 13?

if we kick you there does it hurt? i heard you bleed.
guess the sound.
ahh o, yeah yeah..ahnnnn yeah.lol
Reply 18
beecher
secret kung fu learnings

"MONKEY STEALS THE PEACH"
I have to try that.
:lolwut:

Latest

Trending

Trending