Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
i heard that too! that sucks:eek:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Lol, in theory that is true, but really no one gives a ****...they say that because it will cause all sorts of problems if thers a fire or sumthing and they count one person less than there should be due to your friend being there.
Reply 3
Yup all universities have to say that to cover their backsides! But everyone does it anyway......so don't panic people!
Reply 4
- however sometimes its better to kick them out of your bed - so u dont have to deal with meeting them in the morning.....sober
Reply 5
lufbralex
- however sometimes its better to kick them out of your bed - so u dont have to deal with meeting them in the morning.....sober

You have had practise at this before.......
Reply 6
no he hasnt

hahahah :biggrin:
Reply 7
lufbralex

The good old walk of shame....
Reply 8
thats 1-1 bear

PS Bear was lying
ok thats not so bad then. so supposing a mate came to stay it would be easy to get away with?
Reply 10
yeah man, no problems, its amusing when someone has a girl round and fire alarm goes off... see them both crawling out of the room embarrassed :biggrin:
Reply 11
that's what i was hoping to hear..........i was sceptical when i read that in the elvyn booklet. 5 DAYS LEFT.....guess i ought to start sorting stuff out for it then...... :eek:
Reply 12
Bear
yeah man, no problems, its amusing when someone has a girl round and fire alarm goes off... see them both crawling out of the room embarrassed :biggrin:

ah man the fire alarm is a bitch, it always seems to be after hey ewe too. They do it on purpose.
Deputy
that's what i was hoping to hear..........i was sceptical when i read that in the elvyn booklet. 5 DAYS LEFT.....guess i ought to start sorting stuff out for it then...... :eek:

yeah same here! i've done sweet fa to get sorted :rolleyes:
Reply 14
iklemarc
ah man the fire alarm is a bitch, it always seems to be after hey ewe too. They do it on purpose.

You will most certainly have a fire alarm within ure first 2 weeks of being at lufbra regardless of what halls uren in...all adds to the bant hehehe!!
Reply 15
man i was getting worried for a second there...no visitors...honestly! got mates coming from other unis to check mine out lol.
Reply 16
Already got a list o people that wanna sample lufbra life...esp the SU...........Didn't wanna be the guy that says 'well actually you're not allowed' that kinda saves me from an early social suicide.....lol............less than 3days left!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!! :eek: Are there any other tedious rules that we should be aware of???? :beerglass :juggle: :ridinghor (sorry ...just discovered the other smilies)
Reply 17
Deputy
Already got a list o people that wanna sample lufbra life...esp the SU...........Didn't wanna be the guy that says 'well actually you're not allowed' that kinda saves me from an early social suicide.....lol............less than 3days left!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!! :eek: Are there any other tedious rules that we should be aware of???? :beerglass :juggle: :ridinghor (sorry ...just discovered the other smilies)

only drinking rules from your hall...otherwise you'll get told them.
Reply 18
iklemarc
only drinking rules from your hall...otherwise you'll get told them.

Hahahaha....ahhh drinking games...ive missed them over summer

Good old farmhouse dry cider from the PO will sort me out a treat!!

:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending