The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Trooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... i hope you have long fluffy blue hair, those were always my favourite!
Original post by &#1610
THIS! Except for the hating stuff. My area isn't even nearly predominantly asian however 100% of the staff are desis in the 3 tescos near me. 100%.

OP: You automatically jump into racism, it might be anti-chavism or anti-teengerism or anti-peoplewhotalkthatwayism.

SENSE! your bf talks like a total retard, dresses in a grey tracksuit, has a clear aggressive streak... but yeah, it's racism that he's getting judged on, not the fact that he sounds like a **** :p:
Butterfly1991
That's just the way my boyfriend speaks, he calls everyone 'white boy'. :rolleyes:

thats funny beacuse i call everyone "black boy"
Butterfly1991
That's the way my boyfriend speaks, don't judge him based on that, he's a lovely person. :smile: So he can could speak normally to you and different to everyone else.

Another problem with your story then. Surely if he can speak normally to people, he would realise it would be a good idea to speak in proper non-cockney english to a security guard.

There are so many holes in your story that this can't possibly not be troll.
Butterfly1991
...popped the security guard in the nose.

On a Sunday, my local Tesco closes at 4pm. My boyfriend and I went at about 3.30 and arrived at 3.40. The security guard refused us entry and we turned away thinking this is fair (shop was busy, it was late, etc). Anyway, my boyfriend kneeled down to do his laces and in the corner of his eye, he caught a white woman being allowed entry. He went back to the security guards face and said, “Oi rago, wagwan kuz, jus’ becoz manz in a dark grey trackie n i’m black, u guna judge me n noh allow me in buh when sum nex white bwoi cumes round, u leh da geeza in 1 tym?”

The security man started talking back when a fellow security man came along. This one was black. He asked what’s the problem and I told him the story and he said we have no entry refusal after a certain time policy and let me in. WTF, was this guy some BNP or EDL guy? :s-smilie:

Anyway yeah... later, as my kitchen is being re-done and I have no sink, I buy plastic cutlery. You have to be 18 to buy it, fair enough. I’m not but my boyfriend is. So even though he was just two inches behind me, the white security guy asks for my I.D. My boyfriend intervenes and says, “Oi rago, step outside kuz, me n u goh sum unfinished bizness.”

Once again, the black security man jumps in, says its fine and we walk off with our cutlery...
But seriously, wtf was wrong with that guy? Racism or what? :s-smilie:

Jesus christ, if I met a guy who spoke like that I think I'd have to decapitate him.
Some sort of boat
He's a security guard. If he let in people dressed in full tracksuits that insulted him and talked in a bad Jamaican rip-off accent, they wouldn't be doing their job.

He didn't know your boyfriend was over 18, and it was also his job to ask for ID. And if I was him, I would NOT sell your retarded boyfriend a knife, even if he was over 18.

I'm not saying this because your boyfriends black, but if you want to think that, which you clearly will, then go ahead.

BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY BRITAIN IS SUCH A RACIST COUNTRY LOL BAH BAH RAINBOW SHEEP.

No, but really. I hate you. I honestly hate you with a passion. Why? Because you're the type of scum that has made Britain what it is. Where they try too hard not to be racist, so hard its disgusting. I'm not suggesting that Britain shouldn't try to not be racist, I'm saying political correctness is being taken a retarded extreme. You automatically assume everything that's denied to you is denied to you because of your skin color.

No one gives a **** whether you're white, black, blue or ******* green, you're an idiot either way.

I take my hat off to you good sir :top2:
how does a troll get so much Rep ?
James10000
how does a troll get so much Rep ?

Post about trolls, neg rep, Welsh flag... look whos talking. :h:
i_<3_you
Post about trolls, neg rep, Welsh flag... look whos talking. :h:

lol

I have neg rep because I upset too many Racists

And talking about trolls and having a welsh flag does not make me a troll....FAIL
I'm a security guard and if someone ,anyone whatever skin colour spoke to me like that I'd put a white hood on and string him up from the nearest tree for being a complete underpant and not having the respect to speak to me like a normal person.

Latest

Trending

Trending