The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Losing family members prematurely. As a method of death, it is drowning, which has terrified me since i was about 12 and i went to Waterworld, i went on the spaceship slide, landed in the water and started to drown for about 30 seconds, no one had stopped me from going on. Luckily, the guy after me rescued me and i lived to tell the tale but ****, it was horrific.
Reply 41
causing serious harm to someone else, losing a family member, being lonely
Apocalyptic Fish
Nothing.

Hardcore. :rolleyes:
Reply 43
Fragile_Illusions
That's horrible! :eek:
Have you not got a fear of rats too? :p:

Well I'd go as far to say I dislike them but they don't make me feel physically sick. :o:
Being trapped in a straight jacket for the rest of my life.

:frown:
Getting raped tbh. I know someone who has been and what she described to me sounded like something out of a horror film and will haunt me for the rest of my life.
Reply 46
Spiders.
Reply 47
vander Beth
Being unhappy.

Impossible with that sig
Amuroray
Dieing a slow death or getting murdered by a random guy.

Other then that - NOTHING.

Would it be better if you were murdered in a painful way by someone you knew? :confused:

My greatest fear is probably either being raped by a big, angry black man with a knife in a dark alley, or spiders. Not sure which.
Chocothunder
Would it be better if you were murdered in a painful way by someone you knew? :confused:

My greatest fear is probably either being raped by a big, angry black man with a knife in a dark alley, or spiders. Not sure which.

Would it be better if the the man wasn't black? :confused: :p:
Reply 50
Flying :frown:
Ruthi-SH
Flying :frown:

Flying! <3
I adore it, especially during turbulance.
flying :nopity:

but i do wanna travel a lot though :emo:
Getting kidnapped :/
Reply 54
Fragile_Illusions
Flying! <3
I adore it, especially during turbulance.

as odd as i sound I like learning about planes and how they actually work, but when i actually fly i just have the mentality that im 27000 feet up in the air in a tin can. Turbulance scares me ******** because it feels unnatural
YES. ive lived for 19 and a half years and i havent done anything worthwhile yet..
Fragile_Illusions
Would it be better if the the man wasn't black? :confused: :p:

Grrrrr, I hate it when people use my own arguments against me! :biggrin: You've just made a powerful nemesis!

kellymichelle
YES. ive lived for 19 and a half years and i havent done anything worthwhile yet..

I think you should class going to Uni as your something worthwhile.
Honestly?

Sex
Losing everything and everyone I love and deep down,no matter how much I whine about relationship commitment and lovey dovey people, being alone (like dying alone) and failure.

Latest

Trending

Trending