The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Chocothunder
Grrrrr, I hate it when people use my own arguments against me! :biggrin: You've just made a powerful nemesis!

:ahee: Nothing gets past me!
Awww, let's be friends. :frown:
DPLSK
Big dogs - something about them isn't quite right. :yep:

i have a st bernard :biggrin: he is a big baby just a lamb he wouldnt hurt anyone(really good guard dog though) ... so i dont understand why you dislike them did you have a bad experience when you were younger ??

its actully proven that smaller dogs are more vicious then big dogs ... big dogs such as a german sheperd's or rotti's are more loyal and obedient and are trustworthy so that is why they are used for guarding etc etc they can be highly trained :smile: small dogs are just not as trustworthy as people think they are they are more yippy and more aggressive because they make up for their small stature

in saying that though every dog can be vicious towards humans out of fear because of past abuse given to them by mean nasty people
Militantbuthopeful
Honestly?

Sex

Why does sex scare you?

Also: Listening to Cannibal Corspe and masturbating furiously ftw! :headbang: <3
Fragile_Illusions
:ahee: Nothing gets past me!
Awww, let's be friends. :frown:

:smile: Fiiiiiiiine, but only because your name's Rebecca, which rhymes with...Gazeka...?

EDIT: Woah, apparently Gazeka is actually a word, and is "an animal said to have been seen on Papua New Guinea in the early 20th century". Who's have thought?
Im dead scared of many little holes or bubbles in coffees :s-smilie: it's called tripophobia or something.
my biggest fear would be
locked in a room with a few hundred moths !!

butterflies dont creep me out though no other insect does .... just moths :\
forever_dreamer
Being alone, really truly alone.

This :frown:
Chocothunder
:smile: Fiiiiiiiine, but only because your name's Rebecca, which rhymes with...Gazeka...?

EDIT: Woah, apparently Gazeka is actually a word, and is "an animal said to have been seen on Papua New Guinea in the early 20th century". Who's have thought?

Scoree! :woo:

And what rhymes with Bond. James Bond? .... Fond. And I'm very fond of the immense animal Gazeka! :p:
Fragile_Illusions
Why does sex scare you?

Also: Listening to Cannibal Corspe and masturbating furiously ftw! :headbang: <3

Vaginas?

Ew

Nah I'm kidding,

There is a woman who is trying to jump my bones at the moment and I really have no interest in her what so ever.

She feels we do, and that the sex would be one way to convince me that we have a shot. If I have sex with her I will be exacerbating the problem and ultimately leading her on. Leading to her crushing disappointment when I inevitably break up with her (sounds a bit up my self but she is really into me, silly cow :rolleyes: )

The only reason I would have to have sex with her is my own base urges. If I place these over her more long term happiness then I am a bad person.

This is worrying to me.
Militantbuthopeful
Vaginas?

Ew

Nah I'm kidding,

There is a woman who is trying to jump my bones at the moment and I really have no interest in her what so ever.

She feels we do, and that the sex would be one way to convince me that we have a shot. If I have sex with her I will be exacerbating the problem and ultimately leading her on. Leading to her crushing disappointment when I inevitably break up with her (sounds a bit up my self but she is really into me, silly cow :rolleyes: )

The only reason I would have to have sex with her is my own base urges. If I place these over her more long term happiness then I am a bad person.

This is worrying to me.

Tell her to f off! :p:
If she doesn't leave, do her, then tell her she's ugly and that should do the trick. :mwuaha:
the unknown scares me...like the paranormal, demons, monsters

and slow death....or being tortured
Fragile_Illusions
Tell her to f off! :p:
If she doesn't leave, do her, then tell her she's ugly and that should do the trick. :mwuaha:

This is the problem, I'm not sure I want her to.

I kinda wanna sex her. She is not unattractive.

I'll probably have to bite the bullet at some point though.
purple_starlight
the unknown scares me...like the paranormal, demons, monsters

and slow death....or being tortured

It scares me too. Mainly not knowing what happens when we die..
Militantbuthopeful
This is the problem, I'm not sure I want her to.

I kinda wanna sex her. She is not unattractive.

I'll probably have to bite the bullet at some point though.

I was totally joking, sort of. Don't do her unless you actually like her because she seems like the type to camp out side your house for days crying.. :p:
Reply 74
Getting Cancer...my mum's cancer spreading. Someone I love dying.
Uzzy?
Getting Cancer...my mum's cancer spreading. Someone I love dying.

:frown: I'm sorry about your mum.
Cancer is another one of my fears.
Losing my love ones, dying slowly/being tortured, SHARKS/CROCS/Carnivore hardcore animals.
Accidentally killing someone is my fear too, i couldn't live a life the normal way if something like that happens, im arachnophic, worms/creepy crawlers/slimes/night crawlers. i nearly had a heart attack when a caterpillar fell on my shoulder whilst i was standing under the tree. :stomp:
Reply 77
being raped:frown:
Wasting my life (not achieving my dreams), torture, death (more the afterlife beeswax)....
Reply 79
i fear never actually finish my medical degree and not being able to have kids

Latest